Pre-Game Talk: Tampa @ Toronto - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

HogTown06

Jul 20, 2012
Hammonds Plains
Last game if I remember correctly Hedman made a couple of bad mistakes down the line that cost Tampa the game. He'll probably be hyped for tonight's game to try to redeem himself.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Tampa hurt more with losing their best 2 players in Point and Kuch .. but with Vasi and Hedman they will be solid on defense .. should be a very close game .. Leafs have more depth up front, Bolts have defense and tending .. in a pre XMAS game which should be more of a skill game take Leafs in a 1 goal game thinking 3-2 or 2-1 maybe even 1-0

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Last game if I remember correctly Hedman made a couple of bad mistakes down the line that cost Tampa the game. He'll probably be hyped for tonight's game to try to redeem himself.

My guess is that a key player on the team that won the last two cups isn't too hung up on a couple of bad plays from some regular season game, I doubt he even remembers them.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005

fwiw - hedman makes defensive mistakes quite often.

Reactions: horner

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Go see the Trews. Record the Leafs game. Screw the Steelers.
I said "pardon"? :laugh:
I'll TIVO both but I'm not one to watch if I know the score. Steeler game I can probably avoid and watch while working tomorrow. Leaf game is hard to avoid.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017

That's hard right thurr sire. Keefe a hockey guy, for certainly. One hunnid, this lineup might pummel these fakes again. They missing key suckas too, they soft, not hard. Faking. The league has helped them during their stanley cup winnings, they soft, not humble. They arrogant. We gangstas, they ain't no gangstas. We real. Real recognize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad