Toronto
The yinzers call them stillas

Me on Steelers game day be like…..

upload_2021-12-9_13-29-20.jpeg
upload_2021-12-9_13-29-20.jpeg

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I hate football. Just don't LOSE IT!! on me.
That's crazy talk. I always assumed people like you existed just never thought I'd run across one.

All good, just messing with you.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
That's crazy talk. I always assumed people like you existed just never thought I'd run across one.

All good, just messing with you.

Lol. No worries. Not a lot of football on the east coast. Only had hockey, basketball, baseball and soccer to choose from growing up around here. We were huge into basketball. Never even played hockey cause it was during basketball season, but it's always been my favorite.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Anyone else think we're making a little too much over the Marner injury? Yeah it sucks but I want the team playing hard in practice, I don't want them floating into the playoffs. I want them hungry and playing like every game matters. I'm fine with resting players once we clinch, but you suit up for a game or practice you come to play. No bad habits.

Assuming we make the playoffs, early in the season blah, blah, blah..

Curt

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone else think we're making a little too much over the Marner injury? Yeah it sucks but I want the team playing hard in practice, I don't want them floating into the playoffs. I want them hungry and playing like every game matters. I'm fine with resting players once we clinch, but you suit up for a game or practice you come to play. No bad habits.

Assuming we make the playoffs, early in the season blah, blah, blah..
Lol like marner will do anything else in the playoffs besides float. He doesn’t care at that point. The pay cheques are over

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
That's hard right thurr sire. Keefe a hockey guy, for certainly. One hunnid, this lineup might pummel these fakes again. They missing key suckas too, they soft, not hard. Faking. The league has helped them during their stanley cup winnings, they soft, not humble. They arrogant. We gangstas, they ain't no gangstas. We real. Real recognize.
The suckas they're missing are indeed key, as you say. They'll have to work it pretty hard to beat us tonight.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Love it, hopefully make it home in time to catch the 1st. Really intrigued by this Steeves kid, his AHL numbers look good but haven't really seen him much at all.
He was probably nervous as hell in the first game. Even then he did alright, even though his backcheck failed to stop the goal, where was everyone else leaving. rookie to do that?

I like his speed and I hope to see him show off his skill tonight.

Ashdown2

Aug 19, 2006
ritchie scores another tonight ... book it.
guys on a 4 game point streak

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Leafs are on, Steelers are on, wife wants me to take her to a Grey Cup party tonight and see The Trews.
Life is cruel some days.
Leafs play, Vikings playing, got a volleyball tournament....life is tough but the PVR will be getting a workout tonight.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Marner has been earning his paycheque so I don't know what buddy is doing. We're going to miss him tonight. However, this kind of play has to continue into the playoffs or Curt's going to have a field day. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad