Pre-Game Talk: Tampa Bay VS Detroit November 15 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Are the lines really that good enough to be labeled 1, 2, 3, and 4? It's more like 3a, 3b, 3c and 4.

Besides that I expect Tyler Johnson to have a career game against us. He a damn Red Wings killer I tells ya

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Lol gotta make the most of those Johnson matchups

Glendening with the 3 backhand hat trick

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
How many times they have used different lines at practise, people freak out at message boards, and then they start the game with same old lines.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
We are struggling to score goals... so you move Nyquist down to line 3, and Glendening up to line 2?

I'm officially done with Jeff Blashill.

Also I hate the whole idea of a "shutdown line", as in you should be aiming for a line who's best possible outcome is to come out even. Flawed way of thinking, IMO.

Yep, so dumb. Can't score or pressure the other team offensively so we demote Nyquist/Mantha and promote Glendening and Abdelkader. I'm sure that'll make the offense more productive!

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Glendening on the second line? We are struggling to score goals, so Blashill is putting Luke freaking Glendening in the top 6? He must be trying to get fired...

I'm not watching if Glendening is actually on the 2nd line.

Hilarious.

njx9

Feb 1, 2016
Blash's comments in that Khan article about limiting Kronwall's minutes/time leads me to believe that he thinks Z's usage is not problematic. I'm actually impressed by his lack of touch with reality.

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
More interested in seeing what the goalie matchup will be. Our forwards and definitely our defense haven't been winning any of our games.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
We are struggling to score goals... so you move Nyquist down to line 3, and Glendening up to line 2?

I'm officially done with Jeff Blashill.

Also I hate the whole idea of a "shutdown line", as in you should be aiming for a line who's best possible outcome is to come out even. Flawed way of thinking, IMO.

Your gonna have to live with the shutdown line. You need to sit down and think about it

What is blashill supposed to do? Glendenning is a player who kills the offense on the team. You gonna put him on the first line? Second line? No where? Ok who's going to replace him? Not like we can bring datsyuk back. Helm isn't an offensive stud. Neither is abdelkader. Or half the team

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Blash dis guy, play dis guy

BlHkOwvCMAAheMc.jpg

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
I would have like to have seen...

Mantha- Larkin- Z
Abby-Nielsen-Nyquist
Bert- sheahan-Tatar
Helm-glenny-ott

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
If sproul isn't playing tomorrow night there is a huge problem... And Glendening in the top 6? Did I miss something last game asides from a 5-0 spanking from the habs?

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Mantha's style has changed so much in Detroit. He's a playmaker. I know his passing is awesome but I wish they told him to shoot the puck more, especially on the PP.

With Vanek back shortly, hopefully Bert goes instead of Mantha.

Z-Nielsen-Tatar
Vanek-Helm-Nyquist
Abby-Larkin-Mantha
Miller-GLendening-Sheahan

People said the same thing about him during the first half of his AHL career. His style hasn't changed, he just needs time to acclimate.

I'm happy with the Nyquist-Helm-Mantha line. I think it could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad