Pre-Game Talk: Tampa Bay VS Detroit November 15 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
I've come to the conclusion it's up to Nyquist and Tatar to step up and start producing more. If not, this team is doomed to score at most 1g per game even strength, then pray for special teams or hot goaltending to make up the difference.

Not a winning formula - but some of this is on those guys making that leap, their progression stalled out last season.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
this team. :yo:

so many players look like AHL players, especially Tatar.
every zone entry ends up with loss of possession.

Tatar sure didn't look like a AHLer when he was playing in the World Cup. I was hoping he would ride that momentum into the season. I think he had 3 goals in 6 games. Then what the **** happened.
How can a guy play that well against the best players in the world and then slump like he is now???
Blashill has been a disappointment, he sure doesn't seem to bring out the best in players. What player is doing better under Blashill? None that I can think of.

InGusWeTrust

hockey.tk
May 6, 2009
Michigan
hockey.tk
Tatar sure didn't look like a AHLer when he was playing in the World Cup. I was hoping he would ride that momentum into the season. I think he had 3 goals in 6 games. Then what the **** happened.
How can a guy play that well against the best players in the world and then slump like he is now???
Blashill has been a disappointment, he sure doesn't seem to bring out the best in players. What player is doing better under Blashill? None that I can think of.

Playing with Kopitar helps :laugh:

InGusWeTrust

hockey.tk
May 6, 2009
Michigan
hockey.tk
Well since the Red Wings always seem to find a way to win when i'm at the joe. I decided to test my luck tonight and go. Let us Win PLEASE.

On a side note im like 16-1-1 over the last 2 years or so while down there.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
Well since the Red Wings always seem to find a way to win when i'm at the joe. I decided to test my luck tonight and go. Let us Win PLEASE.

Keep that up and we can pitch in and buy you a season ticket:laugh::laugh:

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I previously said Kronwall should have gone to Grand Rapids for a few games on a conditioning stint to test his knee and to push himself to see if he's ready before throwing him into an NHL game. Look like that's what probably should have happened.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I thought Sproul was suppose to play. Is he in? Guy says he's been anxious to get back in the lineup.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm

Man, u know the burden that u took on yourself, right? Don't mess it up. :yo:

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Well they toss Sproul in finally and against the Lightning. Great challenge for him with their lethal offense.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'm gonna go ahead and bet that the third line scores all of our ES goals tonight, if any.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006

Please let Luke on the 2nd line be a placeholder for someone else.

Keep putting less than the best team out trashill. How can anyone say he is not worthless as a coach is beyond me at this point. Glendeding top 6? Just bad coaching and I bet Sproul will sit next game after looking good again.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
Are the lines really that good enough to be labeled 1, 2, 3, and 4? It's more like 3a, 3b, 3c and 4.
I'd like to echo this. Who cares if Glendening is playing with Larkin and Nielsen? Is their dominant offensive production and -7 ratings going to be hindered severely by playing with Luke Glendening?

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Babcock pushed Glendening getting NHL ice and put him in top minutes for long stretches. This is an extension of that. The gift that keeps on giving.

Can you really blame Blashill for emulating a guy who just got the highest coaching salary ever and everyone in the hockey world calls the best coach in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad