GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Toronto Maple Leafs @ 7:00pm / SNO || Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Oof 3 losses in a row after tonight. We are getting in trouble. The habs and Sabres will be competing for playoff spots if we cant get out of this rut we could see our season sink

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
I don't like being negative, but I gotta be real....we look like the same leaky, collapsing, chaotic team we've had the last two seasons. It has definitely sucked some excitement out of it for me. I'll keep getting pumped pre game and hope the boys can somehow shift to a higher gear...

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Marner seems really frustrated. Every shift ends with him screaming at refs/linesmen. He's really feeling the weight of that contract on his shoulders.

I've always said it... I'd MUCH rather have 55 million in the bank and be a hero no matter what (lol... FIFTY FIVE million)... than 65 million and have everyone looking for a reason to hate me. Absolutely no lifestyle change. Top 0.0000001% richest people on earth regardless.

Marner is starting to learn that I think.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
I don't like being negative, but I gotta be real....we look like the same leaky, collapsing, chaotic team we've had the last two seasons. It has definitely sucked some excitement out of it for me. I'll keep getting pumped pre game and hope the boys can somehow shift to a higher gear...

New coach and a new non-garbage system will hopefully solve the fact that we've seen the same crap for years.

Reactions: Ciao and ToMaLe

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
I can't remember the last time Moore had a bad game.

He'll be with AM and Will soon if he keeps this up.

Reactions: Eye Test
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad