Talented players that need a change of scenery

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
you think the oilers will make the playoffs? i don't even remember the last time they won a game in regulation. w/o CM they would be in the lottery

even if they make it, they're going absolutely no where and you know this

Let's educate you here.

1) You may need to make an appointment about your memory loss, because they won in regulation on Saturday. You can't remember that? Or you don't pay attention?

2) Every team that misses the playoffs is a lottery team. Stop treating the term like it means bottom 5. Hasn't been that way since 2012 so... ah right, the memory problems.

3) Last time they made the playoffs they were a game from the 3rd round and with how their division is looking, they definitely have a chance to make it to the 3rd round this year, and from there, anything can happen.

Anything else? :)

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Wennberg is largely getting in his own way. That said, if he got traded I fully expect him to "figure things out" and put up 60 points. Then people would blame Torts when Torts has actually been very reasonable with him.

Varan

Nov 27, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Let's educate you here.

1) You may need to make an appointment about your memory loss, because they won in regulation on Saturday. You can't remember that? Or you don't pay attention?

2) Every team that misses the playoffs is a lottery team. Stop treating the term like it means bottom 5. Hasn't been that way since 2012 so... ah right, the memory problems.

3) Last time they made the playoffs they were a game from the 3rd round and with how their division is looking, they definitely have a chance to make it to the 3rd round this year, and from there, anything can happen.

Yeah. Playoff exits will be really exciting for McDavid right? Who doesn’t love getting kicked out early in the playoffs but hey, they made it though at least, right?! That’s the goal of the NHL no? I’m sure he’ll have no issues whatsoever either missing the playoffs entirely or getting kicked out by superior teams year after year after year.

He’ll love playing for the Oilers year after year with having the same results. He won’t need a scenery change right?

But yeah, memory issues.

Last edited:

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Lol @ ppl saying laine after coming off 2 great seasons having a slow start 12 games in he needs a change of scenery ??? Sheesh lol give it a cpl seasons at least!

Neutral Hockey Fan

Sep 24, 2010
Let's educate you here.

Aren’t you the poster that said he wouldn’t trade Edmonton’s entire organization (including management, GM, coaches, players, prospects) straight up for Toronto’s entire organization?? LOL

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Yeah. Playoff exits will be really exciting for McDavid right? Who doesn’t love getting kicked out early in the playoffs but hey, they made it though at least, right?! That’s the goal of the NHL no? I’m sure he’ll have no issues whatsoever either missing the playoffs entirely or getting kicked out by superior teams year after year after year.

He’ll love playing for the Oilers year after year with having the same results. He won’t need a scenery change right?

But yeah, memory issues.

Youve already proven you know nothing about the Oilers . People like you who know nothing assume it's a one man team. They'll make the playoffs and be fine there.

And I guarantee Connor wins a cup in Edmonton. I guarantee it .

Varan

Nov 27, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Youve already proven you know nothing about the Oilers . People like you who know nothing assume it's a one man team. They'll make the playoffs and be fine there.

Are you serious? I LITERALLY MEAN since the Oilers are not good as a whole, CM will not have any success because it’s not a one man team and he can’t do everything by himself. Where did I say CM will lead these Oilers to the Cup by himself?

Why on earth else do you think I believe he should have a change of scenery? So he can adventure more? Try different food?

Stop this. People like you can’t seem to understand the most simplest of statements

Reactions: Caitlyn Jenner

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013

This needs to be taken to a lawyer and notarized. I'd bet my house he doesn't sniff a cup in Edmonton.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Are you serious? I LITERALLY MEAN since the Oilers are not good as a whole, CM will not have any success because it’s not a one man team and he can’t do everything by himself. Where did I say CM will lead these Oilers to the Cup by himself?

Why on earth else do you think I believe he should have a change of scenery? So he can adventure more? Try different food?

Stop this. People like you can’t seem to understand the most simplest of statements

They're far from a one man team. You're brainwashed by eastern media BS.

I didn't say it would be this year. But there's more than enough young talent there around him and coming up to win it in the near future .

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Good for you. But you wouldn't.

No point in arguing with Mouz. He's a Canucks fan which pretty much means the worst type of fan in Sports. Trust me I live in Vancouver. Go check his post history. For some reason he has an obsession with posting in Oiler threads and doesn't say anything of value just simple bashing by a simple man. It's funny when these sort of guys pipe up after their team sucks for 3 straight years and they get lucky in a few drafts. The Vancouver Canucks have never won a cup and never will so he feels the need to bring down those around him. Might be the definition of petty.

Reactions: Mcnotloilersfan

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
No point in arguing with Mouz. He's a Canucks fan which pretty much means the worst type of fan in Sports. Trust me I live in Vancouver. Go check his post history. For some reason he has an obsession with posting in Oiler threads and doesn't say anything of value just simple bashing by a simple man. It's funny when these sort of guys pipe up after their team sucks for 3 straight years and they get lucky in a few drafts. The Vancouver Canucks have never won a cup and never will so he feels the need to bring down those around him. Might be the definition of petty.
Simple man, lol. Good one. I'm far from simple, but I'm not going to try and convince you. Don't worry.

Don't be upset I talk down on your team. I just despise them, no offence. Tons of fans in my shoes who dislike Edmonton. Just a bad org, top to bottom. Get over it if you don't like my posts.

Reactions: Toene

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad