Talented players that need a change of scenery

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Buchnevich might
He was looking like a future 65-70 point player and was PPG through his first 15 games iirc, AV tossed him all around the lineup and Buch had the lowest TOI on the team.
Buch has struggled with confidence issues since then and has even indirectly (but clearly) said that
Him and Quinn seems to be the same issue.
I don’t see Buch having success here, he needs a new team as much as I love him, still think he can put up 60-65 somewhere

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Just a few guys, correct me if I'm wrong.

Girgensons
J. Staal
Dano
O'Reilly
Pulju
Duchene
Bernier

2018-10-28T02-42-56.466Z-1280x720.vresize.1200.630.high_.52.jpg

Varan

Nov 27, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Please embarrass yourself further by trying to explain why McDavid needs a change from his team sitting in a playoff spot with games in hand on everyone around them.
you think the oilers will make the playoffs? i don't even remember the last time they won a game in regulation. w/o CM they would be in the lottery

even if they make it, they're going absolutely no where and you know this

Last edited:

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010

Girgensons
J. Staal
Dano
O'Reilly
Pulju
Duchene
Bernier

I'm not sure Girgensons is all that talented. Staal has been excellent in Carolina if you accept that he's less a point producer and more a center that can tilt the ice in his team's favour in very tough minutes. Dano is on his 4th team. O'Reilly has been great in St. Louis, was great in Buffalo and Colorado. Pulju, maybe, but I can't see where he'd get a better chance than Edmonton. Duchene has been good in Ottawa. Bernier is on his 5th team.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA

Girgensons
J. Staal
Dano
O'Reilly
Pulju
Duchene
Bernier

Pretty odd that you have ROR on your list, considering he was literally just traded and is playing well (and played well last year too).

Girgensons seems to have finally settled into a role as a very good bottom-6 player. He's thriving right now in an energy and checking role and top penalty killer. He's not putting up many points, but he's playing an important role, averaging over 14 minutes per game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad