Drouin (MTL)
E. Karlsson (SJ)
Puljujarvi (EDM)
Eichel (BUF)
Lundqvist (NYR)
Larkin (DET)

Huck Cheever

Sep 27, 2018
I’m going to say it. I’ll accept the laughs that come my way.

Ceci.

No I don’t think he should be compared to Dumba caliper and whatever other D there was who he used to be compared to but I can see him doing much better somewhere else.

Would the Sens trade him for Hall? :sarcasm:

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Simple man, lol. Good one. I'm far from simple, but I'm not going to try and convince you. Don't worry.

Don't be upset I talk down on your team. I just despise them, no offence. Tons of fans in my shoes who dislike Edmonton. Just a bad org, top to bottom. Get over it if you don't like my posts.

Bad organization top to bottom eh?

Where does having the best player in the world rank in there? Now I know who/what I'm talking to. Good grief

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
From the Avs, Tyson Jost.

From the Oilers, Jesse PoolParty.

Make it happen Sakic and Chia.

Jost + Timmins?

Probably won’t part with Timmins, maybe another D prospect not named Makar. Meloche?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
No...he’d be happiest playing for Winnipeg....:naughty:

Know that is just cruel. Out of the Edmonton and into the ‘Peg?

That’s like Duchene leaving the ‘worst non-expansion team in history Avs’ for the ‘imploding Hoffman-Karlsson drama Sens’ :naughty:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Jost + Timmins?

Probably won’t part with Timmins, maybe another D prospect not named Makar. Meloche?

I don’t think it wise for the team to move Meloche right now with Timmins’ concussion still bothering him, Makar not yet showing what he can do in the NHL, and the uncertainty about Barrie’s future beyond his current contract. In the summer the avs should have clarity on those three questions, and then it’ll make sense to use any of the promising RHDs in a trade...plus it’s not like meloche is any less of a prospect than timmins even if he is able to put this concussion behind him like Crosby & Bergeron did.

Not really interest in a Jost - Pulju swap either way. Jost may not skate well enough to be a center, but I have no questions about his smarts or skill if he were moved to the wing; which is where Pulju plays. If we were moving Jost for a kid who’ll be able to play Center in the NHL, that would be one thing.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Jost + Timmins?

1) Timmins has been out with a concussion since May, so the Avs can't really count on him as a prospect right now at all. The D prospect depth also looks quite a bit thinner without him and all of the question marks surrounding his recovery and how his development will proceed. Hopefully he's able to at least personally get back to 100%.

2) No reason for the Avs to add here at all, Puljujarvi has done nothing since being drafted to be ranked above Jost in value. And as cgf said...don't think Puljujarvi is a good fit on the Avs. Not a Bednar / Sakic type player anyways, and there's no centre to help him out.

Last edited:

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
Thread begins and ends with Nylander. Going from not playing because he and Toronto can't agree on a contract to playing with a team that can afford what he's asking for would be an instant improvement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad