Post-Game Talk: Talbezina

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
H62HXbE.gif

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Is it possible to mash Kosk and Talbot into one consistently good goalie ?
to me it's more likely that goalies will look bad when their defense is bad. Adding Russell puts everyone in better spots to succeed.

Also, Anaheim is ICE cold so this was the best opponent for us to have. Seriously, we lost to a low team in LA, but LA is actually winning a lot of games lately.

Patch101

Feb 27, 2002
Kamloops
to me it's more likely that goalies will look bad when their defense is bad. Adding Russell puts everyone in better spots to succeed.

Also, Anaheim is ICE cold so this was the best opponent for us to have. Seriously, we lost to a low team in LA, but LA is actually winning a lot of games lately.

Won't argue. I have always liked Russell. I have never understood the criticism.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Good game by Talbot. Opportunistic scoring. They still need more from a few guys but definitely better jump in this game...keep it going!!

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Even though last night was a complete shit-show dumpster fire with nothing but tires burning inside and all around the outside of said dumpster fire, at minimum a .500 road trip.

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I missed the first period, but was pretty impressed with the last two. Loved the pushback, loved the physicality, loved the score.

This team is so bipolar it makes me want to medicate myself. Oh wait, I already do....

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Won't argue. I have always liked Russell. I have never understood the criticism.
I still have issue with the contract, and mostly just with the NMC, but so far it's not been an issue, and I always liked having him on the team. But imo we all need to be careful not to criticize a player for their contract. That's not his fault.

But there are people who just don't like Russell as a player, period and wouldn't have him on the bottom pairing even it seems.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad