Post-Game Talk: Talbezina

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
yeah I jumped the gun there and didn't see the latest info on him. But, maybe if we can get some wins we can go on a run when Sekera and Klefbom return

I doubt he's returning this season and I'd rather not have a hobbled Sekera in the lineup anyway.
I have my doubts that they'll still be within striking distance when Klefbom returns but we'll see. I just hope that Jones stays in the lineup when he returns, he's earning it.

Reactions: Oilers in NS

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Wow what a game by #33. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd star in my books. Weathered the early storm and didn’t give an inch despite some heavy moments throughout the game. When you get goaltending like that the whole team can breathe a bit. Hope he can keep it up.

Reactions: RegDunlop

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
This thread needs more of this:

rzVAZXP.gif

And people want to trade Nurse...sad

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
So, was tonight's Lucic a result of him embarrassing himself last game? How the heck can Hitch try to get him to play like that more often. Last time Lucic was really engaged, he was punching Mike Smith in the face, over half a season worth of games ago.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
That last wild card spot is totally up for grabs. Can't see us getting much higher than that but we have a pretty soft schedule coming up and it wouldn't surprise me if we get back in

Reactions: Oilhawks

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
An Oilers win could lead to Carlyle getting fired and potentially replaced by Dallas Frikon Eakins (according to some rumours)

I just...what...?

Time is a flat circle.

Hockey Gods hard at work.

Can’t wait to find out Getzlaf, Perry’s and Keslers reaction to chopping and carrying, not to mention that a perfect game is a no hitter.

Reactions: TB12

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
yeah I jumped the gun there and didn't see the latest info on him. But, maybe if we can get some wins we can go on a run when Sekera and Klefbom return
I wouldn’t count on Sekera coming back and even if he does, some of the intel is that he is going to struggle. He really hasn’t played for us for a couple years now (at least the way he used to be), so I wouldn’t put him in the mix. It’s Klefbom coming back and that’s it, as far as I’m concerned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad