Post-Game Talk: Take care of Lu, Hockey Gods. Panthers destroy Bruins 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Lou needs to be rested we already saw he can't play every game yet. We still need to find a backup/starter

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I ALMOST want Petro to be in next game just so we can have 5 scored on us to prove he's a big problem, so then he can once and for all be banished forever. I say almost, because I actually want to win and am hopeful Petro doesn't show up for at least another few games.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I ALMOST want Petro to be in next game just so we can have 5 scored on us to prove he's a big problem, so then he can once and for all be banished forever. I say almost, because I actually want to win and am hopeful Petro doesn't show up for at least another few games.

he always get called back in the Line Up, when the Coaches think we lost the game by looseing the Physcial game, then we play Physical and Petro Weegar doesnt work out again, miss play and we lose by giving up 3 goals from them.

History is always repeating.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Lou needs to be rested we already saw he can't play every game yet. We still need to find a backup/starter

You might be on to something. Tallon may have wanted to see how Lu would respond after the break. This win may fill management with enough optimism that they may no longer be as accepting of throwing away standings points with Reimer. Does this accelerate a trade for a backup?

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Religion is for other people. This is hockey and there are rules! :naughty:

But i find no rules written says you are forbidden to say shutout before the Game is ending. ^^ So it has something to do with believing in Hockey as a religion. ^^
In europe we say sometimes. Fanatic Fans see their Club and support as Religion, they give up the last Shirt to get them going. So maybe you find something like that also in Hockey. ;):D

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
But i find no rules written says you are forbidden to say shutout before the Game is ending. ^^ So it has something to do with believing in Hockey as a religion. ^^
In europe we say sometimes. Fanatic Fans see their Club and support as Religion, they give up the last Shirt to get them going. So maybe you find something like taht also in Hockey. ;):D
It's a known rule. Say it again and it doesn't happen, you'll know it was all your fault.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Since im a Agnostic, i have to try it once more, to build a foundation for an Argument against your Point. :D ;)
There's no arguing against this, and I say this as someone who used to teach logic. Just repent and never repeat your error.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I agree Lou is much better when rested. We play Thursday Saturday then not till Tuesday. Does he get all those game? Or play Reimer Thursday and Lou vs rangers saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad