Post-Game Talk: Take care of Lu, Hockey Gods. Panthers destroy Bruins 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I'm of the strong, unmovable position that Soup was the best D Man to we ever had.

If your saying Yandle is now that I am blocking you.

B8N6.gif

Say when.....

Reactions: CHGoalie27

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Campbell was a fine defenseman that a lot of people will forget about if Yandle continues his pace and scores north of 70 points.

Campbell is more or less the elder version of Matheson, his Defensiv play also looks simular from Matheson. I would only add to Matheson that he plays a bit more Physical then Campbell.
So far i remember the only type of checks Campbell did was Hipchecks, all the other time he worked with stick checks.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Campbell is more or less the elder version of Matheson, his Defensiv play also looks simular from Matheson. I would only add to Matheson that he plays a bit more Physical then Campbell.
So far i remember the only type of checks Campbell did was Hipchecks, all the other time he worked with stick checks.
The only similarity is they’re both great skaters

Matheson’s got a lot of work to do to get to Campbell’s level of defensive play

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
@ThePatientPanther @Pumaconcolorcoryi While he wasn't the biggest fan favorite dman, Campbell absolutely is the best defenseman we've ever had. He was very Lidstrom like defensively in that he didn't have to play the body to make the play. Yandle has been better defensively than he ever has before, but still has some work to do.

I agree I take Campbell > Yandle

Campbell ran the defense while he was here, Yandle is a defenseman within our 6-man core

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
@ThePatientPanther @Pumaconcolorcoryi While he wasn't the biggest fan favorite dman, Campbell absolutely is the best defenseman we've ever had. He was very Lidstrom like defensively in that he didn't have to play the body to make the play. Yandle has been better defensively than he ever has before, but still has some work to do.

Just when we were bonding over Monty and Bednard.....
You go and stab me in the back and become Team Mouthbreather

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I agree I take Campbell > Yandle

Campbell ran the defense while he was here, Yandle is a defenseman within our 6-man core
Again I stress how much better defensively Yandle has improved. Everyone goofs up and that's okay and that's what he's been doing as opposed to it just being a normal thing instead of a goof-up. I apologize if that doesn't make as much sense as I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad