T6S's GM Game 1.0 - Team Draft Edition

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Okay, I will start the next game. I will attempt to make a game thread tonight, but no promises. PM me if you want a team, or message me on Facebook!

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
Gonna take this time to announce my absence from the next couple of gsmes as well. I will be in Europe (specifcally France and Italy) for two weeks, and will probably be jetlagged as hell when I come back. Carry on without me, I know it will be hard.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Gonna take this time to announce my absence from the next couple of gsmes as well. I will be in Europe (specifcally France and Italy) for two weeks, and will probably be jetlagged as hell when I come back. Carry on without me, I know it will be hard.

I will make you my assistant so you can add another Cup to your mantle ;).

So, I will work on the game thread tonight, and I will be making a big announcement regarding a new trophy to win!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
With Dong and Produce gone, if you guys don't mind waiting (And if DD doesn't want to start one), I can probably start one on Sunday or so. I mean, being the last of the big 3 (Yep, deal with it :P), I feel as if I need to bring balance to the force.

I could start one Saturday, if you don't want to do it. I'll have plenty of time once camp is done.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan

Have fun buddy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad