T6S's GM Game 1.0 - Team Draft Edition

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Drama, yummy, yummy drama.

BTW, can we call the Cup Finals now, or should we wait a little while longer? It seems as if voting has slowed, and there are two clear winners at this point. Your call though, Top 6, and if you make the wrong one, I will say how terrible you are ;)

Yeah, :nucks vs. :flyers is the final. Go ahead and post the thread KLLR.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

The Produce Man vs KLLR

You all want to know who the best is, don't you? After usurping the throne from me as the best GM, The Produce Man has proven time and again that he can make magic from beans. His ways of never being bested when he makes teams has gone ALMOST unparalleled, if it weren't for the wily old veteran, me. Our playoff record against each other? 1-1. Votes in those series? Tied 11-11. When one has beaten the other, they won the Stanley Cup. This is the premier GM game rivalry. The one you have all been waiting for. No bias in this voting, just straight, pure, and true Produce vs KLLR.

There can only be one.

Two immortals battling each other to determine who will be the one remaining. This transcends just this game, this determines the very fate of who will be the best. This rivalry is our Nadal vs Federrer, our Ali vs Frazier.

To end this post off, just to hype this match up up more and get you pumped for the showdown, listen to this

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
Yeah, I'll be honest. Think my team is way better than Fro's. I also think DD & LT's team is better than mine.

:kings GM public votes :pens

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
I still think my young D was better than you guys.

Gormley-Jones
Tinordi-Gudbranson
Siemens-Runblad
Beaulieau

With Ellis, Dietz, Thrower, Bigras, Stone, Nesterov and McCoshen all there too.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
Yeah, I'll be honest. Think my team is way better than Fro's. I also think DD & LT's team is better than mine.

:kings GM public votes :pens

Lol Tea you have a better future one, but isnt KLLR about rebuilding? Or am i Wrong?

And sorry DD. Suns have the best future team cuz you have more NHLers in your team lol.

Sorry, but it is this way everyone vites for? Not the best rebuild?

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Everyone, if you haven't voted on the Stanley, go do so now

EDIT: When do the polls close?

Last edited by a moderator:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
By an overwhelming majority, :pens win KLLR

Polls will close at noon EST today, to 2 and a half hours.

Whoever is running the next game, go ahead and start.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

It is home. Congratulations to my assistant Jay and the fine work he did, and Produce on an epic series match-up for the ages. Great game, Top 6!

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Congrats KLLR/Jay and DD/LT, well earned victories guys!

As a few of you know, I've recently had a family tragedy, which explains my absence the last few days. That being said, I need to prioritize some things and I'll be taking an extended leave from GM games.

Keep making me proud guys. You all rock!

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
I'm leaving either tonight or early tomorrow so I might not be able to post this in the other game thread, but I'm gone to Winnipeg until Sunday, so assuming the next game starts in that time, I'm out.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
Want to thank all who voted, and KLLR for being a great boss and extremely talented GM. Congrats to one of the best tag teams in LT-DD. My congratulations as well as condolences to Produce, you will be missed.

Last edited:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
When Does the next gamle start?

And WHO are gonna make it? I want to start one lol

Yea, no. I like you, but you're too disorganized and often too confrontational to properly run a game IMO. I'm not saying you can't, simply that I won't be joining and would much prefer someone else to run the next one.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
Yea, no. I like you, but you're too disorganized and often too confrontational to properly run a game IMO. I'm not saying you can't, simply that I won't be joining and would much prefer someone else to run the next one.

Lol;) let me have a game and just sit and watch me run a game perfectly;)

But imo im not in the best country to have these games:(

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

With Dong and Produce gone, if you guys don't mind waiting (And if DD doesn't want to start one), I can probably start one on Sunday or so. I mean, being the last of the big 3 (Yep, deal with it :P), I feel as if I need to bring balance to the force.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad