T6S's GM Game 1.0 - Team Draft Edition

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Similar to when a couple guys a few games ago teamed up in a joint effort to play each other in the WCF's and campaigned to vote for their two teams?! Lots of things reek in this game. Asssume I move LA to the bottom, I still finish 6th man, again where's the difference?

I remember back to putting a Carolina and Columbus team together in two consecutive games. LT said the one time he would have never known it was Columbus had he not looked. Produce sent me a message both games saying great job building them into contenders, both times I missed the playoffs for teams that were inactive. So whats the logic behind that? No one was questioned, nothing was said because people were voting based on the teams they like in real life, etc. Again, if you want my logic, get everyone elses logic too... As it is you didnt accept my votes anyways so its a moot point. This upcoming round Ill make sure to send you my logic on all the teams I voted for cool?
What is the difference between 5th and 6th? Well, you got to face a lower seed. You claim things are fixed, and we have a clique, yet you vote like that to give yourself an advantage?

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
I appreciate your activity, and I'm sorry you feel like this is fixed or something, but you still have given 0 evidence as to why you put a rebuilder as the two seed. Frankly, that reeks of trying to take points from other teams to ensure a better seed for yourself.

What is the difference between 5th and 6th? Well, you got to face a lower seed. You claim things are fixed, and we have a clique, yet you vote like that to give yourself an advantage?

My team finished 6th. Had you put the LA/DAL vote from 2nd to 15th, my team STILL finishes 6th. Follow along? I still face the same seed, I still face Produce. The vote still remains 7-1 in favour of produce in the playoffs? Still following along? My vote made no difference. MAYBE just MAYBE if all 15 participants voted things would be different as well. Remember when you played as Vancouver, didnt make a single move and were still voted 3rd? hmmm... reeks.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

My team finished 6th. Had you put the LA/DAL vote from 2nd to 15th, my team STILL finishes 6th. Follow along? I still face the same seed, I still face Produce. The vote still remains 7-1 in favour of produce in the playoffs? Still following along? My vote made no difference. MAYBE just MAYBE if all 15 participants voted things would be different as well. Remember when you played as Vancouver, didnt make a single move and were still voted 3rd? hmmm... reeks.

Okay, you are getting on my nerves now. How daft do you have to be to call out the commissioner for calling out what was, an obvious ******** vote. Have you noticed that everyone is against this? Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, we aren't a clique and you are just wrong, dead, dead wrong? No, apparently not, since you still want to claim other people are being shady here. I have a question, what if your hypothetical situation happened? It would be a cluster****. You would not disagree. Therefore, you, solely, tried to cause a cluster****. And on the Vancouver team, did I win that game? I also did make moves, but, I am happy you remember me.

Why is that? Maybe I am endearing, and maybe you are endearing yourself as someone who exemplifies what is wrong with voting. MAYBE, just maybe, we aren't the problem.

Follow me here?

BigBenSF*

Teams aren't ranked on how well of a job their GM did, they're ranked on how good the team itself looks on paper. A GM could pull off a dozen trades for Columbus that significantly improve their roster, but if they are still not as good as a Vancouver team who's GM didn't pull off any moves, then they shouldn't be ranked higher, regardless of which GM put in more work.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
tumblr_mbi207f14x1r2sfdbo1_400.gif

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
Okay, you are getting on my nerves now. How daft do you have to be to call out the commissioner for calling out what was, an obvious ******** vote. Have you noticed that everyone is against this? Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, we aren't a clique and you are just wrong, dead, dead wrong? No, apparently not, since you still want to claim other people are being shady here. I have a question, what if your hypothetical situation happened? It would be a cluster****. You would not disagree. Therefore, you, solely, tried to cause a cluster****. And on the Vancouver team, did I win that game? I also did make moves, but, I am happy you remember me.

Why is that? Maybe I am endearing, and maybe you are endearing yourself as someone who exemplifies what is wrong with voting. MAYBE, just maybe, we aren't the problem.

Follow me here?

I follow you... I shouldnt vote, because then it will be like other games where maybe 5 people vote, the same 5 people who win, so then, and maybe then the game wont be ruined for them in case they dont win? Getting closer? You pick your teams and Ill pick mine. Again, is it my vote or do I need a general consensus of who the **** I have to vote for?

I need help with my 2nd round votes, can I run a poll to find out from everyone who I should vote for or am I allowed to do that on my own.

The masses didnt agree with Franklin D. Roosevelt but his ideologies were what pulled America out of the great depression. What is popular isnt always right. Again, I participate from start to finish. Not a lot of participants can say they do that. If Im whats wrong with these GM games fine. If you dont want me participating fine... have fun being the self proclaimed greatest. Im sure soon it wont be hard when its only handful of people participating who all share the same view.

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
Have you noticed that everyone is against this? Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, we aren't a clique and you are just wrong, dead, dead wrong?

Follow me here?

Im trying to follow. You referring to WE as a clique and speaking for everyone, or did you have a mouse in your pocket?

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

I follow you... I shouldnt vote, because then it will be like other games where maybe 5 people vote, the same 5 people who win, so then, and maybe then the game wont be ruined for them in case they dont win? Getting closer? You pick your teams and Ill pick mine. Again, is it my vote or do I need a general consensus of who the **** I have to vote for?

I need help with my 2nd round votes, can I run a poll to find out from everyone who I should vote for or am I allowed to do that on my own.

The masses didnt agree with Franklin D. Roosevelt but his ideologies were what pulled America out of the great depression. What is popular isnt always right. Again, I participate from start to finish. Not a lot of participants can say they do that. If Im whats wrong with these GM games fine. If you dont want me participating fine... have fun being the self proclaimed greatest. Im sure soon it wont be hard when its only handful of people participating who all share the same view.

Couple things here:

1) You should vote, but vote with your head, and not place a team that completely rebuilt in 2nd place. There is a difference between voting with your opinion, and what (Apparently) your vote was, and you don't seem to be denying it was ridiculous
2) It's not that I don't want you to participate, I do. I do like that you are active; but, at the same time, I will call out your ******** when there is ******** to be called out. It's not personal, you need to learn, and if you refuse to, are letting your own ego cloud your own judgement as to what is right and wrong in these games to pull off, then, in that case, you can leave on your own accord. There is not a person here who wants you to go, just to cut out your antics which you may, or may not see as some time passes
3) You know I have gone on record and called Produce the best GM, before anyone else did, right? And you know how utterly useless that title is, right? I said I was endearing. I am. With that said, I am not the best, nor the most important (Dong is easily the most important GM in these games).

When you get over this initial anger, come back to us, and then tell us what you think. I do think that when you reflect, you will start to see the other side you are ignoring.

FlamesFreak4

Oct 10, 2012
Calgary
Wait, so votes were thrown out because he voted differetly than everyone else? WTF.
Who the **** cares how SA voted? did it have an impact on ANYTHING? no. Move on ffs

One vote was thrown out, for reasons I have discussed with said voter.
I PMed you asking for your reasoning, and did not get a response.

That's the best 'discussing' ive ever seen....

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
Zucker – Kadri – Etem
Ennis – Hodgson – Coyle
Bailey – Granlund – Baertschi
Paajarvi – Grigorenko – Morin
Gaunce – Pirri – Teräväinen
Foligno – Nelson – Zharkov
Shaw – Kruger – Armia
Girgensons – Larsson

Del Zotto – Myers
Gardiner – Schultz
Leddy – Barrie
Brodin – Dumba
Lindholm – Erixon
McNabb – Vatanen
Psyks – Clendering

Gibson
Lehner
Hackett

VS

Toffoli / Nugent-Hopkins / Kuznetzov
Saad / Scheifele / Tatar
Lowry / Monahan / Jurco
Kreider / Horvat / Holland
Boucher / Rask / Klingberg
Pearson / Petan / Bjorkstrand
Carrier / Faksa / Ritchie

Pouliot / Trouba
Merrill / Morrissey
Zadarov / Dillon
Morrow / Muzzin
Oleksiak / Ouellet
Weircoch / Theodore

Mrazek / Campbell

just... WTF?

and about that future roster thing.. isnt KLLR a rebuild cup?

i had the best young team between us two. u just have to admit that... please

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
My future roster was miles ahead of yours. That is why I won.

tbh... i dont see that your "future" roster is mile aheads mine..

and i didnt even had my drapft picks in this...

lol. never gonna go for the KLLR cup again, have been trolled 2 times when i clearly had the better team.

:shakehead

BigBenSF*

Toffoli / Nugent-Hopkins / Kuznetzov
Saad / Scheifele / Tatar
Lowry / Monahan / Jurco
Kreider / Horvat / Holland
Boucher / Rask / Klingberg
Pearson / Petan / Bjorkstrand
Carrier / Faksa / Ritchie

Pouliot / Trouba
Merrill / Morrissey
Zadarov / Dillon
Morrow / Muzzin
Oleksiak / Ouellet
Weircoch / Theodore

Mrazek / Campbell
I didn't vote, but this is the better future roster.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
I didn't vote, but this is the better future roster.

it may be the better FUTURE roster yes.

but isnt the KLLR cup a rebuild cup? I have rebuilted my team so ****ing hard with the oldest is like 23 years old. thats kind of young, or does the whole team be a prospect team?

Then suns.... shall win the whole? Cuz DD and LT have alot of NHL players already, just handle the cup typ suns?

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Drama, yummy, yummy drama.

BTW, can we call the Cup Finals now, or should we wait a little while longer? It seems as if voting has slowed, and there are two clear winners at this point. Your call though, Top 6, and if you make the wrong one, I will say how terrible you are ;)

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
You're right, you didnt whine, you just quit. PIG could have had a spot helping LT, no?! Thats your choice but I guarantee you dont quit if you would have been here to pick and had better teams. I guess it makes you the Eric Lindros of this fantasy game, just hold out because you dont like the hand you were dealt.

Its cool man, I dont think you're a bad guy, I enjoy your presence in the games/chatzy. You call them as you see them, Ill do the same.

I did not quit. I was still in the game. Pig's happy, I'm happy, the only person upset with that was you. Nice try calling me out though.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:nashville :pens

Jonathan Drouin - Nathan MacKinnon - Jonathan Huberdeau
Vladimir Tarasenko - Aleksandr Barkov - Nail Yakupov
Filip Forsberg - Ryan Strome - Elias Lindholm
Valeri Nichushkin - Sean Couturier - Brayden Schenn
Jaden Schwartz

EX - Andrei Loktionov, Gustav Nyquist, Nino Neiderreiter, Max Domi, Andre Burakowsky, Curtis Lazar, Anthony Mantha, Kyle Palmieri

Griffin Reinhart - Morgan Rielly
Ryan Murray - Rasmus Ristolainen
Oscar Klefbom - Derek Brodie
Luke Schenn

EX - Scott Harrington, Olli Maatta, Ryan Pulock, Simon Despres

Jacob Markstrom
Ben Bishop
Zach Fucale

EX - Magnus Hellberg, Matt Murray

Vote :pens :nashville

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
:nashville :pens

Jonathan Drouin - Nathan MacKinnon - Jonathan Huberdeau
Vladimir Tarasenko - Aleksandr Barkov - Nail Yakupov
Filip Forsberg - Ryan Strome - Elias Lindholm
Valeri Nichushkin - Sean Couturier - Brayden Schenn
Jaden Schwartz

EX - Andrei Loktionov, Gustav Nyquist, Nino Neiderreiter, Max Domi, Andre Burakowsky, Curtis Lazar, Anthony Mantha, Kyle Palmieri

Griffin Reinhart - Morgan Rielly
Ryan Murray - Rasmus Ristolainen
Oscar Klefbom - Derek Brodie
Luke Schenn

EX - Scott Harrington, Olli Maatta, Ryan Pulock, Simon Despres

Jacob Markstrom
Ben Bishop
Zach Fucale

EX - Magnus Hellberg, Matt Murray

Vote :pens :nashville

sorry you have to many NHLers in your team, you cant win:help:

Ad