Tribute T.J. Brodie Appreciation

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
When Brodie left Calgary, many fans said "now we'll see what Brodie is without Giordano" . I turned that around and asked the opposite question, given Gio wasn't one of those yearly Norris favorites and only bumped up when paired with Brodie.

Seems like Brodie complements players very well.
Very well said!!!

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008

A terminally ill Chatham area man got the visit of a lifetime at the Chatham-Kent Hospice when a player from his favourite NHL team came to visit unexpectedly.

Bob Hoskins was visited by Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman T.J. Brodie on Monday, July 3, 2023 much to his surprise.

Hoskins-Lambkin said the visit was arranged by a volunteer named Mike at Hospice that took a liking to her Dad knowing Bob is a huge Toronto Maple Leafs fan because his room is covered with Leafs memorabilia.

Hoskins-Lambkin said her Dad and Brodie chatted about the recent changes going on with the Leafs and about her Dad's life as a long time hockey coach and hockey player.

His daughter Sue Hoskins-Lambkin told CK News Today it's a moment none of the family will ever forget.

"This memory will last with my family forever. It's going to be such a special moment when my Dad does pass that we're going to have that in our hearts forever," said Hoskins-Lambkin.

Mister Hoskins has brain cancer and has been at CK Hospice for five weeks.

She said Brodie's visit was very heartwarming and amazing and thanks him for giving her beloved Father a little escape.

"It was definitely an uplifting moment for our entire family and emotional. The tears were flowing and we were just so happy that T.J. took time out of his day to come and meet my Dad. I couldn't have asked for a better day," she said.

Hoskins-Lambkin said Brodie was very gracious, humble, and funny.

"We had the nurses put my Dad's teeth back in so he was able to talk with T.J. and my Dad mentioned something about his teeth and T.J. goes no problem, I have teeth problems too," Sue said.

She can't say enough about CK Hospice because the staff and volunteers have always gone "over and beyond" for her family, adding her Dad is one "lucky man" to have so many people care about him.

Zur En Arrh

Apr 16, 2022

A terminally ill Chatham area man got the visit of a lifetime at the Chatham-Kent Hospice when a player from his favourite NHL team came to visit unexpectedly.

Bob Hoskins was visited by Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman T.J. Brodie on Monday, July 3, 2023 much to his surprise.

Hoskins-Lambkin said the visit was arranged by a volunteer named Mike at Hospice that took a liking to her Dad knowing Bob is a huge Toronto Maple Leafs fan because his room is covered with Leafs memorabilia.

Hoskins-Lambkin said her Dad and Brodie chatted about the recent changes going on with the Leafs and about her Dad's life as a long time hockey coach and hockey player.

His daughter Sue Hoskins-Lambkin told CK News Today it's a moment none of the family will ever forget.

"This memory will last with my family forever. It's going to be such a special moment when my Dad does pass that we're going to have that in our hearts forever," said Hoskins-Lambkin.

Mister Hoskins has brain cancer and has been at CK Hospice for five weeks.

She said Brodie's visit was very heartwarming and amazing and thanks him for giving her beloved Father a little escape.

"It was definitely an uplifting moment for our entire family and emotional. The tears were flowing and we were just so happy that T.J. took time out of his day to come and meet my Dad. I couldn't have asked for a better day," she said.

Hoskins-Lambkin said Brodie was very gracious, humble, and funny.

"We had the nurses put my Dad's teeth back in so he was able to talk with T.J. and my Dad mentioned something about his teeth and T.J. goes no problem, I have teeth problems too," Sue said.

She can't say enough about CK Hospice because the staff and volunteers have always gone "over and beyond" for her family, adding her Dad is one "lucky man" to have so many people care about him.
What a beauty guy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad