Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I’m 100% with you on ~ I’m a fan

loved Lauzon in Providence- animal

weird place this HF

constant complaining about size and toughness and this kid has it

he’s grown from 6’1” draft day to 6’3” and has major balls

he’s on my team right next to Clifton and playing PK top 4

I'm hoping that Lauzon takes the next step and ends up next to Carlo on the 2nd pair.

Internal competition between Vaak and Zboril for the 3rd pair next to Clifton.

Grz either moved for a bigger fish or takes the spot next to Charlie.

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
I'm hoping that Lauzon takes the next step and ends up next to Carlo on the 2nd pair.

Internal competition between Vaak and Zboril for the 3rd pair next to Clifton.

Grz either moved for a bigger fish or takes the spot next to Charlie.
I agree with all but Grz next to Charlie. That pairing would get exposed by bigger teams.

Reactions: Gordoff

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
There are times I start to wonder if I'm the only one who remembers Lauzon getting benched last month.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I see some people already corrected the brain fart!

I am a Blue Jackets fan as well. Been that way since the teams infancy. He was fantastic durning the regular season and really showed the whole NHL what he had come the post season. Massive part of why they went so far.
Korpisalo for one of Grizz, Bjork or Kase I think could be done and then he replaces Rask at a cheaper rate and may even be better, we then could deal Rask for another asset or two.

Reactions: Gordoff and Blinny

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I didn't watch either in Providence so I don't know where they are in their development, but do you think Zboril has a chance of playing in the top 4 this year? Sounds like he was Providence's best defenseman last season.
I have a mini pack at Providence and saw a few games live right before shutting down

Lauzon absolutely can be a long time NHL player - he’s a throwback but he’s an animal and do what he needs to win

his problem he’s not a star most people on this board want which is nuts

he’s definitely on my team

Zboril looked very good but not sure how he translates to NHL

no glaring issues - Skating, passing, physical enough in the AHL
All about decisions and the dreaded label he’s been given

I’m intrigued by Vaakanainen. He’s so smooth needs strength & experience

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I agree with all but Grz next to Charlie. That pairing would get exposed by bigger teams.

Maybe he and Bjork get packaged for a scoring help, and then we sign Petrangelo, who is use to being on a right shot -- right shot pairing in St Louis.

Reactions: bbfan419

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Would be Boeser + for that package.
I thought Vancouver is cutting payroll that’s why they are having trouble signing their own goalie. How about Studnicka and Lauzon for Boeser., griz is up for some money and I don’t think the Canucks will pay Debrusk what he wants.

A package with Carlo as the centerpiece will get it done because his position is at a premium.

Reactions: Coach Parker

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I thought Vancouver is cutting payroll that’s why they are having trouble signing their own goalie. How about Studnicka and Lauzon for Boeser., griz is up for some money and I don’t think the Canucks will pay Debrusk what he wants.

A package with Carlo as the centerpiece will get it done because his position is at a premium.
Don;t want to trade Stud, I would offer Lauzon and either Frederic or Beecher. If we deal Carlo I think he is worth more than Boeser.

Reactions: Gordoff

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
That Boston and Vancouver are talking trade possibilities.
Oh :laugh:

I think there’s a good match there. I only worry that the Canucks are attempting to dump a bad contract on us. A LOT of interesting talent on that club though and plenty of guys I’d love to add.

I imagine Virtanen is a target.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Boeser would be a huge boost and would solve the secondary scoring woes but while he has good size, he's pretty soft and injury prone.

Kase
Bjork
Grz

For

Boeser
Virtanen

Sign Pietrangelo

Size and scoring increase, dman to replace Chara on the 1st pair, Cup window kept open.

Reactions: Gordoff and sarge88

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Boeser would be a huge boost and would solve the secondary scoring woes but while he has good size, he's pretty soft and injury prone.

Kase
Bjork
Grz

For

Boeser
Virtanen

Sign Pietrangelo

Size and scoring increase, dman to replace Chara on the 1st pair, Cup window kept.
If they move Carlo... Pietrangelo better be signed . I don’t think they do it. I can’t picture it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad