GDT: Sweden vs Czech

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Not sure if I'm 'allowed' to make a GDT but we didn't get one for the Belarus game and I'd like one for the Sweden game dammit!

I'm pretty sure that anyone is allowed to make such thread if it doesn't exist before.

Anyways this game might be an eliminator game for a playoff spot. Weird tournament.

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
Swedens line-up:

Adam Reideborn

Henrik Tömmernes - Jonathan Pudas
Lawrence Pilut - Viktor Lööv
Klas Dahlbeck - Magnus Nygren
Jesper Sellgren

Oscar Lindberg - Pär Lindholm - Rickard Rakell
Dennis Rasmussen - Adrian Kempe - Mario Kempe
Marcus Sörensen - Isac Lundeström - Victor Olofsson
Jesper Frödén - Andreas Wingerli -Max Friberg
Filip Hållander

Don't like the new D pairings. Would've rather seen Albert Johansson take Lundkvist spot. Good to see that the horrible Dahlbeck - Lööv pairing was split, but would've rather seen Lööv scratched for Sellgren

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Vrana is battling injury hence the 13 spot.. I'm assuming PP time and out against 4th line to 'sneak' one in.

Hrubed with a .86 save percentage. I like they stuck with him though to be honest.. just ride a guy and no goalie controversy.

This is damn near the lineup I'd like to see...

1st line has some goal scoring ability with 2 finishers and a good C
2nd line is baffling to me but I want Chytil at 2C so happy. I love Blumel but it's a hell of an ask.
3rd line is great... hope lenc and stransky can stay out of box as they struggled with the pace of the Swiss last time.
4th line is fast and aggressive but can't finish.. perfect 4th line.lol

D pairings are probably close to perfect given what we have.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I'm not going to jinx witht a prediction...

I hope it's a close game and good luck to both sides.

I'd prefer not to see Sweden score 7 on us!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Remember when Sekac was highly sought after by NHL clubs because he was so good?

That missed empty net sums up his tournament. I'm a fan but how does he not finish that. He's had several good lucks in this tourney. Maybe he scores one and gets rolling.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
No result.. but great powerplay.. pass pass shot. pass pas shot. Exactly how I like to see them. 3 guys firing in Kubalik, Zadina and Hronek. Nice job by Swedes espcially with a missing stick for part of it

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Sweden are losing every battle so far. The Czechs are first to every lose puck. Worrying start.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Please not another injury. Kempe out and we have very little hope this tournament.

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
Wingerli is so good defensively. First got his stick out to break a dangerous pass in the defensive zone and then winning back the puck with steal in o zone

Reactions: AB13

Gereth

Feb 18, 2015
Not sure what is Olafsson doing on the Czech goaltender. He would be sent flying in NHL.

PTmbp13

Jan 21, 2007
LOL 2minutes penalty for a cross check on the throat. Ugly. Lucky Chechs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad