GDT: Sweden vs Czech

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
The Czech game against Slovakia will be very interesting. Will the Slovakia turn up that lost 1-8 against Switzerland or the one that beat Russia 3-1? Same with regards to the Czechs - this team can be very frustrating or actually really rather decent. I have very little faith in Pesan though, the Czech coach. Games against Slovakia are always specific. It could go either way. Usually we win, but most certainly not always. Very hard to call this one. Also, both Denmark and GB have shown some skill. Normally I would not for a second consider that the Czechs could ever drop points against Denmark or Britain (even though I do know that we lost to Denmark before, but it is a very rare occurrence) - but at this tournament I am really not so sure.

Reactions: Czechboy

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Swedens line-up:

Adam Reideborn

Henrik Tömmernes - Jonathan Pudas
Lawrence Pilut - Viktor Lööv
Klas Dahlbeck - Magnus Nygren
Jesper Sellgren

Oscar Lindberg - Pär Lindholm - Rickard Rakell
Dennis Rasmussen - Adrian Kempe - Mario Kempe
Marcus Sörensen - Isac Lundeström - Victor Olofsson
Jesper Frödén - Andreas Wingerli -Max Friberg
Filip Hållander

Don't like the new D pairings. Would've rather seen Albert Johansson take Lundkvist spot. Good to see that the horrible Dahlbeck - Lööv pairing was split, but would've rather seen Lööv scratched for Sellgren

Bruins signed Froden. Since you know the team well. Could you provide info about his game? How is his skating?

Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad