WJC: Sweden announces WJC roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
IRON HOOK (JARNKROK) and COUNTRY FORREST (LANDESKOG) must be "go to 'guys for the swedes..

YZ77

Aug 13, 2010
-25 in north of Le Suede.. TjoohoO!!! (and it's suppose to get colder.):handclap:

SOOO excited for tonight's game thou! :). Now it's Christmas!

+3 celcius where I'm at in Atlantic Canada. Lots of rain, lots of green grass...and best of all, no snow!

Reactions: LeProspector

PuckOut

Feb 23, 2009
www.youtube.com
It's way to early to judge, but I get the feeling that the team lacks a little bit of skill and goal scoring prowess.

Maybe Norman would not have been such a bad idea... :sarcasm:

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Landeskog was in my opinion the best player on the ice while he played, very encouraging. We will need him to score though. It's natural though that we don't have that great chemistry yet, the games against Switzerland and Norway are important to get that going.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Lehner hurt. :cry:

The Senators can’t keep a goalie healthy -- even when he's not with the big club.

Prospect Robin Lehner left an exhibition game with Team Sweden at the Air Canada Centre Tuesday night after the second period against Team Canada after he suffered a cut to his leg.

“I got a skate in the back of my leg. It’s no problem at all,” said Lehner.

Lehner, 19, assigned to play for Team Sweden by the Senators, is expected to be ready for the start of the tournament on Boxing Day in Buffalo, but this news comes with essentially one healthy goalie in Ottawa.

Lehner, who plays for the Senatprs' AHL affiliate in Binghamton, allowed two goals on 24 shots in the 4-1 loss to Canada before giving way to Frederik Petterson Wentzel.

Pascal Leclaire is already down with a lower body injury that will keep him out of the club’s final game against the Nashville Predators Thursday before the two-day Christmas break.

Goaltender Mike Brodeur is going to be called up from Binghamton, but he has been troubled by concussion issues most of the year.

Merla

Nov 1, 2007
For swedes - 58 page World Junior magazine in pdf for free

Just a tips for all fellow swedes. At hockeytoday.se there's a 58 page pdf magazine covering basically everything about the World Juniors (stats and comments for all players). And it's for free. Just a tip I though I'd share :)

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
Just a tips for all fellow swedes. At hockeytoday.se there's a 58 page pdf magazine covering basically everything about the World Juniors (stats and comments for all players). And it's for free. Just a tip I though I'd share :)

Wow, thanks for the link, looks pretty great, some interesting reading to help my Swedish studium, pretty incredible that you can get something like that for free, gotta really appreaciate it. :handclap:

Pentothal

Listen with one ear
Dec 30, 2008
It's not even close

Wow, great stuff. That's really useful especially for the non-Swedish teams. I never even heard of that website before.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Any word on Erixon?

He did not seem to play after being slashed on his wrist in the 2nd period.

Hope he's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad