Post-Game Talk: SWAJ

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Regulation win with only 3 goals for? Highlights were exciting. I'll try watching this tomorrow :)

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
If you want to feel really old, I’m 17 so I’ve been alive for the amount of years you guys have been posting on HF. :eek:
And now here I am, having a profile and posting myself, along side you guys.
Which is surreal as hell for me and I’m guessing for you as well.

Yeah.... this did not make me feel good, lol. It's all good though, the lucky ones get old after all.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Tippett saying it's just a bruise does absolutely nothing to relieve me of McDavid's actual status. After the CIA-like cover up job on a potential career ending injury, I don't believe a thing the Oiler's say when it comes to McDavid's health
I hope it's nothing, he did continue to play the entire game, although there were points where he really looked uncomfortable

If he misses the Chicago game on Tuesday, even if it's just 1 or 2 games, the media is going to feast on it. Widespread panic and hysteria amongst Oiler fans

Pretty good day for our division, Arizona continues to slide (The Hall effect), Vegas lost in the SO, and Canucks continue 3-game skid. One point behind in reclaiming the division lead and restoring order in the pacific division with the return of it's rightful heir to the throne.

I agree with all of this. This organization 110% cannot be trusted when it comes to the health of their players. Not at all. It doesn't mean that the outcome will be bad, but there is zero use in even listening to them regarding health updates.

Reactions: Gh0st

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad