TV: Survivor: Winners at War - Season Discussion Thread

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
No doubt she takes Michelle.

Sarah vs. Tony for fire. If Tony wins, he wins. If Sarah wins, I have no clue...

Honestly think Nat would win over Sarah and Michelle...

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Now I know why this is listed as a 3 hour episode with no reunion. We're 2 hours in and just finished the final immunity. The reunion is going to consist of reading the votes and that's it.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
I think Natalie's gonna regret that. Based on what we saw, Michele was making fire easily. I'm not sure Sarah's gonna beat Tony.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I think Natalie's gonna regret that. Based on what we saw, Michele was making fire easily. I'm not sure Sarah's gonna beat Tony.

My guess is it was edited that way to make the decision look like a mistake. Meaning Tony wins, but who really knows who was better Michele or Sarah.

I hope so anyway

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
That was crazy. Thought he was done for sure there.

Now let's see if the jury can f*** this up...

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
My guess is it was edited that way to make the decision look like a mistake. Meaning Tony wins, but who really knows who was better Michele or Sarah.

I hope so anyway

Of course. It might have been an editing fabrication. That's why I said "based on what we saw".

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Tony is 100% deserving and should be a unanimous vote but I think Michele is underrated. Second time winning unbelievably clutch immunities and had been put in a seemingly insurmountable alliance because of the Tony/Sarah/Ben/Denise alliance. Really nothing that could be done to break up that tight of an alliance.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
I really like all of the final three, which is rare.

But let's face it, Tony's probably got this. I don't think it will be unanimous, but I'd be shocked if he doesn't get the majority.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Tony is 100% deserving and should be a unanimous vote but I think Michele is underrated. Second time winning unbelievably clutch immunities and had been put in a seemingly insurmountable alliance because of the Tony/Sarah/Ben/Denise alliance. Really nothing that could be done to break up that tight of an alliance.

Agreed. She probably won't win, but I think she showed a lot of fight despite being on the bottom most of the post-merge. Also, the only person on this season who has never been voted out in her Survivor career.

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
Tony deserves to win but Nathalie has the advantage of spending all those days with the jury on edge of extinction. But the jury members always say how much love and respect they have for this game and if that is the case (and I believe it is), Tony will win.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah honestly a pretty good final 3. I think they all made their cases well.

This is still clearly Tony to me. But Michelle and Nat did really well.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Good finish to the Season.

Respect to Natalie for getting 4 votes under the situation she was in. If she went and beat Tony in fire she probably would have won.

Reactions: Canadiens Ghost

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Weirdly in a season of all winners this felt predictable for a looong time. Definitely the most impressive season by a winner

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Good finish to the Season.

Respect to Natalie for getting 4 votes under the situation she was in. If she went and beat Tony and fire she probably would have won.
I don't agree with that at all but looks like a few thought that way. She was voted out first, had an Extinction idol to play first vote back, misplayed her Immunity idol she found then wasn't exposed for the last one and made a poor decision for fire making. Even her Extortion advantage she played on Tony strengthened his case. I think it's a bit of a farce she was 2nd IMO.

Reactions: The Big Ruszkowski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad