TV: Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X (Episode Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
What does that mean though. Just that he was not entertaining for the camera? He made an alliance, won very key immunities, worked his way from the bottom to the end and made the decision to vote his best friend and ally in the game. Hannah flip flopped which worked out very good in her favor. Adam had some key moves but near the end he kind of fell flat with Hannah making the swing votes for her game and making the actual decisions.

Regardless it was a great season, jut felt Ken didn't get much respek at the jury questions.

That these aren't as highly valued as they use to be. Back in the day challenge wins, being in a strong alliance, and hard work around camp were the three pillars of the game. Anything beyond basic strategy was seen as underhanded and punished. This is pretty much the mindset that Ken went in with.

As the game has progressed it has become a lot more about the strategic part of the game and Ken didn't seem to take much part in that until day 38. With the right jury and sitting next to the right people Ken very well could have won, even in season 32 he would have had a great shot with that cast. I couldn't imagine him winning a returning season or a really strong first time players season like this one or BvBvB 1 though.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Okay

So basically David is Rob Cesternino and Ken is Matt (idk his last name) from Amazon

I don't think Adam would look as good in a bikini as Jenna (literally her only skill) but I guess I'll give him a shot. I guess the spooky twist would be that they both played with a very sick mother and both moms died basically right when they got home.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Oh god, if the jury buys this crap Hannah is throwing out there

"strategic moves". She almost gifted David 1Mil. If she wins I am going to cry lol

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
That these aren't as highly valued as they use to be. Back in the day challenge wins, being in a strong alliance, and hard work around camp were the three pillars of the game. Anything beyond basic strategy was seen as underhanded and punished. This is pretty much the mindset that Ken went in with.

As the game has progressed it has become a lot more about the strategic part of the game and Ken didn't seem to take much part in that until day 38. With the right jury and sitting next to the right people Ken very well could have won, even in season 32 he would have had a great shot with that cast. I couldn't imagine him winning a returning season or a really strong first time players season like this one or BvBvB 1 though.

I hear that.he played a good enough game that he didn't have to scramble or fight for his life or cause chaos in the game as he had a strong ally and played a competent safe game.

Would of liked to see Jay go further. That fake idol was such a burn lol

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
That is a dissapointing cast of returning players.

I love returning players seasons but that is meh.

Agree to disagree I guess, I think there's lots to like on that cast. Have you seen all 20 or just the ones they announced on the finale?

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
That is a dissapointing cast of returning players.

I love returning players seasons but that is meh.

It isn't TOO bad. Caleb, Ciera, and Sarah are bad choices IMO.

Tony and Cirie are two of the most entertaining and best players to ever play the game, Varner is an incredible season storyteller, Culpepper isn't good but he made his season insanely entertaining just by being hated, and I'm a fan of Troyzan so I like that pick.

Also, having Malcolm vs Ozzy is pretty cool even though I find them kind of boring, surprised they didn't throw in Joe Anglim as well

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
And though I did like Zeke, I would rather have seen Jay, David or Chris be in his spot instead.

Biggest problem is that everyone who plays now are superfans and these returnees are going to know they need to get rid of Cirie and Tony. And Sandra lol

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut

Tony and Cirie are two of the most entertaining and best players to ever play the game, Varner is an incredible season storyteller, Culpepper isn't good but he made his season insanely entertaining just by being hated, and I'm a fan of Troyzan so I like that pick.

Also, having Malcolm vs Ozzy is pretty cool even though I find them kind of boring, surprised they didn't throw in Joe Anglim as well

Varner is great, no doubt. Malcom is solid. I always liked Troyzan too, yep. Sandra is interesting just because she's won twice.

Everyone else is meh and I've never liked Ozzy at al.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Varner is great, no doubt. Malcom is solid. I always liked Troyzan too, yep. Sandra is interesting just because she's won twice.

Everyone else is meh and I've never liked Ozzy at al.

Idk you gotta appreciate Cirie. I'd say she's the best strategic player to not win along with Cesternino.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Pretty fun season. One of the better ones in recent years. Was hoping David would win but I'm okay with Adam.

Don't like returning player seasons to be honest. Not really that excited for next season.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver

Ciera annoys me to no end. Ditto with Sandra .

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I just don't need to see her for a 4th time. Like Ozzy. Sandra won twice already, does she really need to come back again?

If Sandra was ever going to come back, she should have come back for the All Winners Season (or just end on top). the 2nd win was basically based on the fact that a good chunk of people didn't remember who she was, and they were all convinced about taking out the more "known" people and then Russell was a big idiot so she hid behind him. (as my girl tends to do). then shot him down magnificently.

She's basically going into the show as All-Stars Hatch. Everyone is going to want to be THE person to gun down the 2 time, never voted out, never voted against (legally all her votes against were void), winner. and they are all fans of the show.

I also love Cirie (and she looks good), but her game isn't gonna fly either, no for a 4th

what the hell did ozzy do to "change the game?" or Malcolm. or TAI?!
Ciera is milking the "voted out her mom" which wasn't even her decision, Tyson told her, and then Gervase acted like an idiot which made her decide to draw rocks. Had Gervase not acted so stupid, Ciera doesn't.

Tony, meh. he was basically a louder Rich/RobC/RobM.

i just find this season was a way to justify bringing back some people realised you couldn't do a half and half season, and went to the well with big name favourites. (this show seriously needs to remember that they actually DO have 33 seasons to draw from, and actually drawing from seasons 1-11 (ESPECIALLY. ELEVEN) won't hurt them. Eleven's the only season never to have a returning player and they have. so. much to draw from. (and no. Stephanie does not count). Though Dani flat out said she's not coming back to play until/unless they do an All Winners season.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Its a shame Shane Powers had that blow up after not being selected for Second Chances... I could have really seen him being part of a season like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia