TV: Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X (Episode Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
Go Gen X'ers!

Tbh, i don't care about Survivor anymore but may check out the first episode.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Hopefully its quick to the tribe swap because this seasons theme is ********.

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
The big question is: will we have a draft this time around? Definately made last season more fun to watch.

Looks like the cast has some potential, but you never know until a couple episodes into the season.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Hope this season is a gooder. The last one wasn't great, but the one before was fantastic.

This x100000000000

I never understood why in 2nd chance they can't mentioning "this person" doesn't deserve to win they aren't playing hard enough it wouldn't be fair to survivor fans.

But after hearing 2nd chance was filmed after Kaoh Rong it made a ton of sense!

Plus watching Shirin get voted off early was awesome :P

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X Pool

Because of some of the complaints last season, creating a thread solely for the pool seems like a wise idea.

This season's pool will largely mirror that of the previous season. I will list the rules and details of the pool later.

For now, are you interested in joining the pool? If so, please say so! This pool will consist of only 20 members (one for every cast-mate), so if you're interested, please say so before it's too late.

1.I am The Liquor
2.Blackstar

By the way, since Trap Jesus won the draft last season, if has interested in this pool, I think that he should receive the first pick in the mock draft, as a reward for his win last season. The rest of us will be select from a random draw that I will perform on http://www.draftpicklottery.com/lottery.php.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Dang, quick glance at theme and cast and I'm like :shakehead

But hopefully the season proves me wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad