TV: Survivor: Game Changers (Episode Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
i mean at least they were entertaining and were going to return anyway

but sarah wth???

**** you brad culpepper!

Sierra was entertaining? Really? I feel like she barely had any airtime lol.

Edit: She had the lowest confessional count in her season.

I actually have high hopes for Sierra, I could see her pulling a Wentworth.

Also I don't mind Sarah being back, she seemed to really be the only one to figure out Tony on Cagayan. She knew he was a cop right away.

Last edited:

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
She doesn't really deserve to come back (she is the Francesca to Tony's Phillip) but I'm putting up Sarah as my winner pick.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Me waiting for tomorrow like

oYkgq3.gif

Somebody frequents r/survivor :sarcasm:

But Hali, Sierra, Culpepper, Caleb, Debbie etc are :sarcasm:

Caleb I can see the argument for being a big loss for his tribe with his medical evacuation, he's still a bit of a stretch I agree, but I think he's a lot more deserving than the others which I don't know why are back haha. Debbie was at least highly entertaining (to me anyway, I believe many found her to be incredibly annoying), but people like Hali and Sierra it's just....why them?

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Somebody frequents r/survivor :sarcasm:

Caleb I can see the argument for being a big loss for his tribe with his medical evacuation, he's still a bit of a stretch I agree, but I think he's a lot more deserving than the others which I don't know why are back haha. Debbie was at least highly entertaining (to me anyway, I believe many found her to be incredibly annoying), but people like Hali and Sierra it's just....why them?

Can't speak for Hali but Sierra was a replacement for Natalie Anderson that was apparently extremely close to filming.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Can't speak for Hali but Sierra was a replacement for Natalie Anderson that was apparently extremely close to filming.

Oh right, I had heard that but forgot. Nat being on this season too would have been great

Under 12 hours to go now!

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
You'll all be glad Sierra got picked in the end, just wait.

I'm expecting either one or both of Sierra or Hali to be a huge surprise and a big player this season. Can't think of any examples but just seems to me that one of the question marks at the start of a season ends up being a great choice by the end.

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
I'm expecting either one or both of Sierra or Hali to be a huge surprise and a big player this season. Can't think of any examples but just seems to me that one of the question marks at the start of a season ends up being a great choice by the end.

I'm expecting this also. Although my money would be on Andrea.

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal

Kelley Wentworth would be a good example.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Not completely sold on Hali, she doesn't seem to have the drive to me/loses focus fairly easily. She was pretty much happy to be voted out her first season because she couldnt stand the people she was playing with.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Not completely sold on Hali, she doesn't seem to have the drive to me/loses focus fairly easily. She was pretty much happy to be voted out her first season because she couldnt stand the people she was playing with.

Pretty sure you're thinking of Jenn. Hali was pretty shocked when she was voted out. If you watch Jenn's Ponderosa video from that season, you'd see that Hali was actually annoyed that Jenn was happy to be voted out.

I'd be surprised if we didn't see a new Hali this season. Of all the pre-game interviews, she was the one that seemed the most upset with the way she played last time. Obviously, it's one thing to talk and another thing to do, but I wouldn't count her out.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010

Kelley Wentworth would be a good example.

I agree the possibility is definitely there, I see it much more for Hali than Sierra though. Wentworth placed 14th her first season and never really got a chance to play (especially with her dad there), Sierra got all the way to 5th and didn't do anything. Hali got clipped right at the merge so there is a little more mystery there, she also just seems more driven.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Pretty sure you're thinking of Jenn. Hali was pretty shocked when she was voted out. If you watch Jenn's Ponderosa video from that season, you'd see that Hali was actually annoyed that Jenn was happy to be voted out.

I'd be surprised if we didn't see a new Hali this season. Of all the pre-game interviews, she was the one that seemed the most upset with the way she played last time. Obviously, it's one thing to talk and another thing to do, but I wouldn't count her out.

Naw I'm talking about Hali, sure she was shocked because she thought it was going to be Jenn, but again it seemed like she didn't really care. Didn't really try to win the other side over, just sort of accepted her groups fate as a whole. And she seemed much happier to be in Ponderosa rather than the game, I don't really recall her saying I wish I did x to still be in there, or I really wish it wouldnt have went this way etc.

Both her and Jenn had fairly similar attitudes, and Jenn only wanted to quit after Hali was voted out.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I always thought Jenna M got a bad rap. I don't think she's a bad winner at all.

ugh. i hate working on Survivor nights :( can never watch live.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Naw I'm talking about Hali, sure she was shocked because she thought it was going to be Jenn, but again it seemed like she didn't really care. Didn't really try to win the other side over, just sort of accepted her groups fate as a whole. And she seemed much happier to be in Ponderosa rather than the game, I don't really recall her saying I wish I did x to still be in there, or I really wish it wouldnt have went this way etc.

Both her and Jenn had fairly similar attitudes, and Jenn only wanted to quit after Hali was voted out.

But she did. Here's a quote from her Ponderosa video:

"I am not proud of my gameplay...I let my emotions and personal concerns affect my game. If I did it again I think I'd be a lot more strategic, a lot less sporadic..."

Plus, it doesn't seem like she accepted her fate. She talks about thinking that there was a girls alliance and thinking that Will was on her side. If you watch her facial reaction when the final vote is read, she's not shocked that it wasn't Jenn (since she already had about 5 five votes to process that), she's shocked because she legitimately thought they had the numbers.

Is that Caleb's account maybe? In his pre-game press he questioned what made Sandra and Tony game changers and why they were on the season.

That was hilarious. The guy who probably accomplished the least out of anyone in the whole cast is calling out two of the greatest players of all time. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad