TV: Survivor: Game Changers (Episode Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Cirie looks like she has been set up to fail being put on a tribe with Ozzy and JT. We'll see I guess.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Too far away for my liking. Usually starts the week after the superbowl i thought. Hopefully this means they don't just cut the season length down to fewer eps and just rush episodes like they did this season.

Habsfan22100

Jul 14, 2009
Too far away for my liking. Usually starts the week after the superbowl i thought. Hopefully this means they don't just cut the season length down to fewer eps and just rush episodes like they did this season.

This past season had the exact same number of episodes as every other season.

Habsfan22100

Jul 14, 2009
That's fine, but the last 2 eps were still incredibly rushed, esp the 2nd to last ep when there was two tribals in an span of an hour.

Which also happens pretty often. I'd rather see Will and Sunday voted out in the same hour than in two.

Habsfan22100

Jul 14, 2009
I have to say, this cast is pretty underwhelming. It could still end up being a good season, but there aren't very many people that I can say I'm excited to see play again. Did we really need to see Ozzy and Cirie again? The theme is such an odd choice too. Game Changers? How many of the selected contestants really fit that title? I could see justification for a handful of them, but most of them are head scratchers.

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
Really excited to see Tony play again.
I think Andrea has winner upside, so does Zeke, Aubry & Malcolm.
I can't see Sandra or JT getting to the end simply because they've already won & JT is a huge treat because he's so likable.

I don't really care for Brad, Tai, Sarah, Hali, Ciera (again !?!), Sierra & Varner.

The rest could surprise. Obviously I'm a big Ozzy fan, but I don't think he can win with his social game, he'd need to win out and be up against goats.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Which also happens pretty often. I'd rather see Will and Sunday voted out in the same hour than in two.

...that does not happened pretty often.

2 tribal counsels in less than an hour? Aside from the final eps, I don't think that ever happened. I'm not not talking about medivacs and than a tribal counsel.

Habsfan22100

Jul 14, 2009
...that does not happened pretty often.

2 tribal counsels in less than an hour? Aside from the final eps, I don't think that ever happened. I'm not not talking about medivacs and than a tribal counsel.

Yes, it has definitely already happened on more than one occasion. Usually when there are two obvious vote outs back to back.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I have to say, this cast is pretty underwhelming. It could still end up being a good season, but there aren't very many people that I can say I'm excited to see play again. Did we really need to see Ozzy and Cirie again? The theme is such an odd choice too. Game Changers? How many of the selected contestants really fit that title? I could see justification for a handful of them, but most of them are head scratchers.

I've had my fill of Ozzy, Cirie, JT, and Sandra. Some cast members you want to see back, I don't want to see any of these guys. Especially Sandra. Hopefully Tony provides some entertainment.

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
I can't recall any, but I may be wrong so i'll take your word on it.

I've watched almost all the seasons & I agree with you, it didn't happen a lot.

I think they were expecting at least 1 medevac, but it didn't happen so they put the most boring b2b boots in the same episode.

That's what happens when you get a healthy 20 people cast I guess.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Was listening to RHAP and they said Sierra was a last second replacement for Natalie Anderson. Would have been great to have her in the mix here.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Rather just do a pool for the winner. Weekely pools is too much imo..or even better, everyone picks who they think will be the final 5...with winner.

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
Yeah, I'd be up for a weekly pool again. Any kind of pool would do, but if it's just a pick-a-winner pool, too much gets decided in the draft order draw IMHO.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I'll do a pool for a winner. As for weekly pool, it does feel like a chore to keep up with at times, but I'll still do it.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Sandra is NOT winning. She better not anyway.

I can just picture it already a final 3 of Tai, Caleb and Sandra

Jury votes follow as

Ciera votes Sandra
Sierra votes Sandra
Debbie votes Sandra
Hali votes Sandra
Aubry votes Sandra

the rest of the votes spilt between Tai and Caleb hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events