Super Smash Bros Ultimate (13.0 + Sora)

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
It was obviously inevitable with an ARMS rep but still...another slow zoner. Looks even more extreme than Blyleth in that regard.

Please, for the love of God, give us another fast character at some point. Someone who encourages interaction instead of camping.

Hollow Knight

Reactions: Papa Francouz

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Some predictions for other DLC characters

- Xenoblade 2 rep (some combination of Rex/Pyra/Mythra, could be all 3 depending on how they design it)
- Paper Mario rep (I honestly don't know enough about the series to guess, but seems like a big Nintendo game this year)
- Crash (need some big 3rd party hype, completing the trio of Mario/Sonic/Crash for mid-90's platformers, Crash 4 announced)
Pokemon I think is a slam dunk but others I'm not so sure about.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Big buffs for a lot of characters (Bayonetta, Marth, Ike, Dedede, Kirby, K Rool, Incineroar, Villager, Isabelle, Piranha Plant, and Corrin).

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Terrible, terrible day for the smash community. My 15 year old brother has been distraught all day specifically by the Nairo news, but I think the D1 news bothered me more. Really sucks.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Could be so many characters, but my prediction will be Paper Mario. I’ve long thought he should be in the game and now would be the perfect timing with the new coming out a few months ago and would tie in with the Mario 35th anniversary stuff

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Still hoping for Doom Guy or the Chief.

Crash would also be a welcome addition since that would be the holy trinity of 90s platforming (Mario/Sonic/Crash) all in one game.

Just no fire emblem or Pokémon please

Reactions: robertmac43

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
If it's ANOTHER sword fighter Fighter Emblem character I'll be pissed. Fingers crossed on Hollow Knight. Crash would be fine too.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Hollow Knight won't happen unfortunately, been wanting it since that game first came out :(.

I could see it being the new Pokémon from the dojo of the Sword and Shield DLC (forgetting its name). Paper Mario would also make sense and I think he would be a solid addition. That being said I'm holding out hope that this will be an off the board character addition, someone none of us would be able to guess.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Still hoping for Doom Guy or the Chief.

Crash would also be a welcome addition since that would be the holy trinity of 90s platforming (Mario/Sonic/Crash) all in one game.

Just no fire emblem or Pokémon please
Gen 8 Pokemon is a lock IMO, maybe not for this fighter, but they will 100% be a part of pack 2.

Reactions: robertmac43

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad