GDT: Super Bowl XLVII

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Stadium burns down, Super Bowl cannot be played. Steelers remain the only team to have won 6 Super Bowls, Ray Lewis retires without a win.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
24-20 Ravens.

Ray Lewis cries. A lot.

Deer Antler Spray sales quadruple.

Jim Nantz says something that saps my will to live by 6:26. (I'd say earlier, but I don't tune in until around 6:00.)

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Ravens 2, 49ers 0, Goodell falls off the award podium and breaks his neck to raucous applause.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
A bunch of friends and I got together and split down the middle who'll vote heads and who'll vote tails for the Papa John's free pizza giveaway thing.

No matter what the toss is, we're gonna have a pizza party next week. :laugh:

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Should have added a poll.

This would have been a good year to turn SB picks/predictions into a contest. The wife and I had some tickets to the 2/28 and 3/5 games (Pens and Sabres respectively) that I would have been glad to donate, but I think that both are spoken for now.

I'll check with her and if they're not not maybe I'll think of something to do with them here. I'd rather put them in the hands of Canes fans rather than someone who's indifferent and/or might bring along a Sabres fan.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
For me it's more a case of this is the first time since I can remember where there isn't a team I outright hate or love. I'm kinda meh on both.

I'm entirely blah on both, and am simply cheering for the NFC.

Despite all of the attention the SB gets, I care about it less and less every year except for when my team beats the Pats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad