GDT: Super Bowl XLVII

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I can't imagine the excuses if the 49ers go on to win this. Honestly, I would side with the Ravens on it though. Biggest game of the season, and this happens. The Ravens wouldn't be completely faultless, but it's inexcusable for the power to go out.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
I can't imagine the excuses if the 49ers go on to win this. Honestly, I would side with the Ravens on it though. Biggest game of the season, and this happens. The Ravens wouldn't be completely faultless, but it's inexcusable for the power to go out.

Accidents happen. There are no "sides." It happened and both teams had to deal with it equally.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Accidents happen. There are no "sides." It happened and both teams had to deal with it equally.

Hence my last sentence. I never said that the power was turned off so the 49ers would win. I said it's inexcusable for the power to go out during the Super Bowl.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Hence my last sentence. I never said that the power was turned off so the 49ers would win. I said it's inexcusable for the power to go out during the Super Bowl.

No I realize what you meant. But again, accidents. Space shuttles explode. Obama gets re-elected. Power goes out.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
I HATED that call to go for 2. Plenty of time left, and a Ravens TD makes it a two-score game.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Seriously, before the lights went out I was about to go to bed.

Didn't see this coming at all.

I knew something was going wrong when my wife was intently watching the game up to and through the lights going out while I was wishing we could watch Downton Abbey instead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad