Who will win Super Bowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Given his pic on the 1 against the Hawks (and getting Kearse out of bounds the previous play) rather odd to sit such a difference maker.

I mean there HAS to be something they're not telling us right? You wouldn't just flat out bench a good starting CB in the Super Bowl and relegate him to special teams if it wasn't disciplinary. I know Bill can get a little mad scientist but man that was a panic move if it was just a personnel decision.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Completely agree about Pederson. He called one hell of a game two weeks ago and took it up another notch today. I didn't follow what he was doing too closely so I didn't really have an opinion on him but a lot of people (led by Michael Lombardi) bashed him non-stop. He gets the last laugh.
There was an article this year that ranked him the worst head coach in the league. After the job he did this year, only Belichick is better imo. His entire coaching throughout the year has been awesome. had some bad games (KC, Giants, and Seattle), but has been great other wise. He is not afraid to go for it on 4th down and it paid off.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I'm watching snap stories from in Philly, and I'm just getting the vibe everyone is waiting for a group to start it. Has that eerily feeling Vancouver did, but with less rage.
From listening to the scanner it's pure chaos down there. Good call on the snap story.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
From listening to the scanner it's pure chaos down there. Good call on the snap story.

Although, I'd only seen a car flipped and a Tom Brady jersey burnt lol, but usually a car being flipped ignites everything. Surprised it's taking this long.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
DVPc7iTVMAAAwG1.jpg

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
2/3 on my prop bets. Missed Ajayi by 3 yards. Pocketed some cash thanks to The Eagles O and Tom Brady.

I put some on the Eagles at +170. Not as much as I should have but a lot. Woke up with a weird feeling today and remembered that the Jags were crushing the Pats until Nate Hackett crapped himself.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The NFL was down this year by quality of teams, but this was a really good Eagles team. One of the better Super Bowl winners this century imo. I should have bet on them, but I don't like betting on my team. Need to address offensive line, linebacker, and I still want a shutdown corner. But they won a championship without one, so I'm not complaining. This team should only get better, as Wentz will be back and the young secondary should improve.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The NFL was down this year by quality of teams, but this was a really good Eagles team. One of the better Super Bowl winners this century imo. I should have bet on them, but I don't like betting on my team. Need to address offensive line, linebacker, and I still want a shutdown corner. But they won a championship without one, so I'm not complaining. This team should only get better, as Wentz will be back and the young secondary should improve.

I almost want to say the best this century, not just one of the better ones. Bucs are a challenger. Any other team could have won it with their backup? Nope.

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
I mean there HAS to be something they're not telling us right? You wouldn't just flat out bench a good starting CB in the Super Bowl and relegate him to special teams if it wasn't disciplinary. I know Bill can get a little mad scientist but man that was a panic move if it was just a personnel decision.

The only thing that I've heard was that he might've broken curfew the night before.

Butler could've been the difference maker on many of those Foles passes.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Guess that's why trading foles on the high makes sense. They gave up a 3 & 4 to get Darby and ajayi.

Also, Sidney jones, their #2 pick is coming off his Achilles injury at his pro day at CB. He should help that position.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Great game, might just be my favorite Superbowl ever. Deserved for football fans after what I thought was one of the poorest NFL seasons in a while, especially the primetime games. Both offences were incredible. Been an Eagles fan since McNabb and Owens were tearing it up and it brings me a special kind of joy to see Brady and Belichek lose.

Undone by Nick freaking Foles. What a performance from him.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

They need to get some man corners. Darby and Robinson just can't mirror or stay in the hip pocket.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Great game, might just be my favorite Superbowl ever. Deserved for football fans after what I thought was one of the poorest NFL seasons in a while, especially the primetime games. Both offences were incredible. Been an Eagles fan since McNabb and Owens were tearing it up and it brings me a special kind of joy to see Brady and Belichek lose.

Undone by Nick freaking Foles. What a performance from him.

The season was fun.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Good job Eagles. You beat us fair and square and you fully deserve your win

Great game and good show. We ll see each other next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad