Who will win Super Bowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
We’ll see. I remember when there was going to be a mutiny on Belichick after they cut Lawyer Malloy and started 0-2. Then they won the Super Bowl.

Mar 1, 2002
Is it picking sides or just acknowledging a teammate that will probably be with another team next year?

If Butler did something egregious to cause the benching, do you think Tom Brady would give love to a guy who may have cost Brady a 6th ring, making him the only man ever to win 6 with 1 team?

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
butlers statement to me seems to be an attack against the media, not BB. and the players are supporting butler with that. but on the other hand, it seems like many players still don't know why butler was benched.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Is it picking sides or just acknowledging a teammate that will probably be with another team next year?

It's definitely picking sides. Nobody's saying the players are going to have a revolt but it's not like it was just some guy that came out with that comment. It's Tom Brady.

If I had kept in contact with my former teammate who plays there I would love to know.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
If Butler did something egregious to cause the benching, do you think Tom Brady would give love to a guy who may have cost Brady a 6th ring, making him the only man ever to win 6 with 1 team?

It's a fair point, but he also made the game winning play in the Seahawks SB. Doesn't seem like something Brady would do after 18 years, all of sudden publicly goes against Bill. There are also people who think his post was railing against the media which would make sense as to why Patriots players supported it

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
They should really have only 3 when you look at how the Seahawks didn't run the ball in Super Bowl 49 and the Falcons chocking in Super Bowl 51. If they lose those games their record with Brady and Belichick in the Super Bowl should be 3-5 and not 5-3.

Yes, but with that logic we can also say the wins by Philly (non-call of the final play of the game) and the Giants (helmet catch) should have gone the other way, making it 5-3 still.

I am the furthest thing from a Pats fan but this ifs and buts narrative is useless

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Feb 24, 2017
This will take sometime for all the info to come out. I hope for the sake of Bill he did something really bad, like punched a coach.
It’s rrally bizarre. Because I don’t actually think bill thinks that way. Roses from the butt etc. But what do I know?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Did anyone else confirm Rapoport's report about Butler missing curfew and getting in trouble?

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I had no idea it was Super Bowl Sunday until after the game was over and my buddy told me he'd watched the game

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Huh, weird that we're not hearing more about Brady leaving without congratulating the winning QB while Cam got shit on for doing the same, even though

cam-newton-peyton-manning-handshake-lead.jpg

I can't quite put my finger on the difference here.

Reactions: SnS

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Huh, weird that we're not hearing more about Brady leaving without congratulating the winning QB while Cam got **** on for doing the same, even though

Don’t talk about the golden boy like that we all know he tried put it was too difficult getting to Foles

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Huh, weird that we're not hearing more about Brady leaving without congratulating the winning QB while Cam got **** on for doing the same, even though

He shook hands with Cox on the field so that would lend me to believe that maybe he just got lost in the shuffle. People want to make it out like he purposely denied Foles. As far as Cam Newton goes, I couldn't care less what he does

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
PHI is built for runs for the next few years. They'll have more opportunities to go to the WH.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
On the Eagles side, sounds like this was spearheaded by Jeff Laurie, not the players, to send a small amount of people to the White House, and it was going to be less than 10 players.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
Say what you want the NFL handled the situation poorly.
I think Trumps right when he talks about the players staying in the lockeroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->