Sundin versus Kessel

Rielly4

Dec 12, 2012
Too late.

Kessel is the centerpiece of this team and will be indefinitely.

Trade him while he is still in his prime, I say.

We need a legitimate franchise player and if trading Kessel gives us a chance at acquiring one you make that trade and don't look back.

I think if anyone will realize this its shanny.. But i dont think Nonis will like that.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
Too late.

Kessel is the centerpiece of this team and will be indefinitely.

Trade him while he is still in his prime, I say.

We need a legitimate franchise player and if trading Kessel gives us a chance at acquiring one you make that trade and don't look back.

well u can bet shanny has discussed this........but isnt the rumor going around gretzky turned down shanny;s job because hes not as big on kessel and wanted complete authority?
i think bill watters was the source ,

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
well u can bet shanny has discussed this........but isnt the rumor going around gretzky turned down shanny;s job because hes not as big on kessel and wanted complete authority?

I really hope this isn't true.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
TSN said Toronto, New York (I think) and Washington were the 3 places Gretzky would go

Waters is a joke now

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
lol

you'll believe anything won't you. as long as it's in print it has to be true...never mind thinking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad