Transfer: Summer Transfers part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal

No idea if this is a credible source, but apparently PSG have made an offer for Filipe Luise who would be allowed to leave Atletico Madrid.

Last edited:

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo

No idea if this is a credible source, but apparently PSG have made an offer for Felipe Luise who would be allowed to leave Atletico Madrid.

El mundo is his source, Filipe asked Atleti to let him go no idea if they will indeed allow him to leave, though.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
30m for Origi? Who handles Liverpool's transfers?

Getting 20+ for Ings and 30 for Origi is just heist-level business.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

Lol. Might as well light that money on fire.

At least Ings is a good finisher. Could have scored twice yesterday.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
30m for Origi? Who handles Liverpool's transfers?

Getting 20+ for Ings and 30 for Origi is just heist-level business.
Michael Edwards is the man behind the curtain.

Also according to Maddock, who was on fire this summer for Liverpool news:

Besiktas want to loan Karius with a buy option. If this happens (it can) Mignolet would stay as backup.

Also, Aston Villa want Ojo on loan

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Besiktas want to loan Karius with a buy option. If this happens (it can) Mignolet would stay as backup.

Probably the right call. Karius needs a fresh start.

Turkey has a solid league and he'll be out of the limelight for a little while.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I feel Dortmund should buy Danny Welbeck

They should just do nothing. It's too late. Already too much money thrown down the drain this summer to add another 30M for Origi. Do goal scoring by committee like Napoli last year when Milik went down. Buy a striker at the start of next summer if Favre still isn't happy.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Lol. Might as well light that money on fire.

At least Ings is a good finisher. Could have scored twice yesterday.

His characterization of our interest doesn't really match up with what kicker claimed. It basically just said that he is one of a bunch of names. It doesn't say that we've zeroed in on Origi or that we've started negotiating a fee.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
French papers claiming Lo Celso is not in Tuchel's plan and are open to selling him. I'm guessing this is on the back of him being benched on the weekend. Pretty dumb to leave it this late... Hope he goes to a La liga side or Roma/Napoli

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
French papers claiming Lo Celso is not in Tuchel's plan and are open to selling him. I'm guessing this is on the back of him being benched on the weekend. Pretty dumb to leave it this late... Hope he goes to a La liga side or Roma/Napoli

haha damn, little late for that now. We signed Pastore and afterwards Rabiot and Lo Celso apparently become available. ffs.

I'd much rather those two. Even if they become available in the winter mercato, I can't see Roma being in for either of them, unfortunately. Expect Milan to be all over it, though. They'll have a loan with an obligation ready as soon as PSG is willing to sell.

I agree Lo Celso would be great in Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad