Transfer: Summer Transfers and Rumors Discussion Part V

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Hertha are reported to be getting close to picking up Amadou Diawara.

Wolfsburg are-about-to-sign / have-already-signed Bartol Franjic.

Cooler-Hazard to Newcastle?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I don't know. Hence why I referenced the reliable guys such as TalkSport, Telegraph, and Gerard Romero.
He post his link hence me calling him out.

Ha that’s funny. They’re going to turn on him just as fast as Lacazette and Auba yet going to claim he’s world class.
He’s always been overrated that price for what arsenal want out of him is lols

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
He post his link hence me calling him out.

He’s always been overrated that price for what arsenal want out of him is lols
The guy couldn’t even regularly crack the starting 11 of a team that didn’t even have a natural 9. People are expecting him to be better than Lacazette and Aubameyang cause he came from City.

Reactions: Adele Dazeem

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Better than Lacazette, but a step one or two down from Auba.
Ha that’s funny. They’re going to turn on him just as fast as Lacazette and Auba yet going to claim he’s world class.
Who's going to label him world class? I don't think anybody I've seen is saying that this is an amazing Ozil level signing. He's solid and for 45 million for a EPL to EPL transaction is actually a pretty solid deal. If this was pre-Covid, we're talking about 65 to 70 million for him, even though he'll probably go on multiple runs of seven-ish games in a row goalless drought.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
If maguire comes to barca I’d be willing to give up Pedri in return. Such a class defender, the kind of leader barca has needed for awhile. Good English lad that plays the right no nonsense way. Puyol like.
Puyol like? No way! The only time they are even close to the same sentence is when you’re talking about how much better Maguire is than Puyols!

• Haha
Reactions: Satan

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If Chelsea want to give away Werner, Liverpool should be interested.
No they shouldn’t. I’m not bailing Chelsea out of their mistake. And they certainly don’t need another forward right not. They need (at least one) midfielder

If maguire comes to barca I’d be willing to give up Pedri in return. Such a class defender, the kind of leader barca has needed for awhile. Good English lad that plays the right no nonsense way. Puyol like.
Puyol was so underrated. Really enjoyed watching him in the mid 00s

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
No they shouldn’t. I’m not bailing Chelsea out of their mistake. And they certainly don’t need another forward right not. They need (at least one) midfielder

Puyol was so underrated. Really enjoyed watching him in the mid 00s
Depends on cost. If it’s loan or something in the sub 30 cheap, heck yeah they should. Klopp could use him, and figure it out, with the understanding that Salah is likely gone, and Firmino is a bit part.

I’d want a midfielder too, but I also think this club is best when they take advantage of the market.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Depends on cost. If it’s loan or something in the sub 30 cheap, heck yeah they should. Klopp could use him, and figure it out, with the understanding that Salah is likely gone, and Firmino is a bit part.

I’d want a midfielder too, but I also think this club is best when they take advantage of the market.
Chelsea isn’t loaning Werner to Liverpool. They also aren’t going to give Liverpool a cut price deal for him. It’s not happening. We know he isn’t playing as a 9 and we are stacked on left wing. There is not a spot for him at Liverpool anymore. That time has passed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad