Transfer: Summer Transfers and Rumors Discussion Part V

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Bayern are getting linked to Ekitike more & more, as rumors connecting them to Kalajdzic have died down. I think they'd still be 1 defender short and there's the Neuer question, but that should be one hell a team

Mane/Ekitike
Sane/Wanner - Müller/Musiala - Coman/Gnabry
Goretzka/Gravenberch - Kimmich/Laimer
Davies/Richards - Hernandez/Kouassi - Upamecano/Pavard - Mazraoui/Stanisic
Neuer​

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

“I will be back with Arsenal. I have played zero matches and I still want to show them my true face and have the chance to play for these fans and this great club.
Yeah I want to show them. Not I want to come back. And that is after having no choice anyway.
Pretty clear to me.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Really don’t understand why we don’t just go for Neymar if Boehly’s ambition to sign a marketable star is true.

Ronaldo 🤮

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
a lot of interest in celtic's josip juranovic. atletico rumored to be one of the clubs interested in JJ. hes got 4 more years on his contract with celtic.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Lol if true. Nothing but a plain mercenary (and hopefully can ruin another team)
I think you read that the wrong way. The way I got it was that Boehly met Mendes, talked about Ronaldo, without him being involved at all. Ronaldo has no interest in moving or United in selling but like about 99% of the fans, he is worried about the lack of transfer action (this is based on earlier rumors in the week).

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
West Ham rumored to bid for Danjuma. Villarreal need to sell for La Liga FFP reasons.

Would be an unreal signing, but I have no expectation it goes through. If they are selling, a club definitely pips them to it. West Ham move glacially and end up with their fourth choice.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

If it's not in writing he won't get it. When Laporta took over in the early 2000s they had a similar situation where some agent was saying he was owed a fee. He was told, and there was footage of the phone call in a documentary, that it wasn't in any of the contracts and therefore they weren't going to pay him.

This is why Bayern are asking Barca for €50M for Lewandowski, all to be paid in a single up front lump sum.

:facepalm:

Jussi spamming with his eklund level sources. Nice but no one cares.

On a Sunday no less. But hey, the source police are at least providing a source.

Sadly I could see Frenkie being on the table for 80 million plus variables. Time for him to dig in his heels. No CL and missus won't like the move either.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Jussi spamming with his eklund level sources. Nice but no one cares.
Speaking of that, who are trustworthy sources outside of Fabrizio Romano?

The price was rumored at around 40-50 million € a couple of weeks ago...

80M is too much and i say this even thought i love him (he is my avatar). i would say 50-60M would be fair

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Speaking of that, who are trustworthy sources outside of Fabrizio Romano?

80M is too much and i say this even thought i love him (he is my avatar). i would say 50-60M would be fair
Romano is a tap-in merchant.

Stick to your club’s local best writers for the best “sources”

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
I mean Telegraph and Romero are typically pretty reliable. :dunno:

And TalkSport have also broken a bunch of stuff for United the last couple years, so smoke is picking up.

TalkSport Sources are absolutely rock solid for United transfer news, probably Tier 1 at this point.

Not to be confused with Talksport Radio which is Big Dave from Dartford down the pub level of sports discussion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad