Transfer: Summer Transfers and Rumors Discussion Part V

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Spurs have opened talks for Richarlison now. Chelsea supposedly want him too but prefer Sterling.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Love how supposedly De Ligt wants out since the extension talks with Juve went bad.
Guy probably wanted a bump in money while being the most paid CB in the world during his last contract.
Juve probably told him to start playing like a top 5 CB before being asked to be paid like #1.
They probably offered half his salary so that he earns what he didn't deliver. :D

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Love how supposedly De Ligt wants out since the extension talks with Juve went bad.
Guy probably wanted a bump in money while being the most paid CB in the world during his last contract.
Juve probably told him to start playing like a top 5 CB before being asked to be paid like #1.
They probably offered half his salary so that he earns what he didn't deliver. :D
Interesting take

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Where does he go from here? Liga MX?
I mean maybe. Vela is a weird one because he was with Guadalajara for like 3 years and then moved to Arsenal. I could maybe see him staying in the MLS or even going back to Europe for a few years. With vela’s current wages and his age, I have a hard time seeing many teams being able to afford him or wanting to sign him.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Worked so well for Kouassi :

Meanwhile Zaire-Emery has denied every single huge club to sign his pro contract with PSG.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Celtic rumored to be signing Alexandro Bernabei from Lanus in Argentina. Expect him to be the next Juan Pablo Sorin, only better.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Arsenal will probaly take it. No idea why Arsenal hate Saliba so much.

If OM also get Gil and Tavares they could become a danger in both Ligue 1 and CL...
You're literally just making things up in your head. Arsenal are not selling and are in discussions to sign him to an extension and Saliba himself said he's staying.

And the same Tavares that everyone here says is a dumb player? Does him going to OM all of a sudden make him great?

Reactions: bluesfan94

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad