Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: hatterson

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
QPR rejected a 12 million pound bid for Eze from CP. They want at least 16 million. IMO that's a bargain and I hope Brighton go in on that.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Neymar says he's having his best time as a PSG player, wants to make history with his teammates.

I wonder how Barca papers will turn this into a "Neymar desperately wants back" headline.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands

If it wasn’t for their transfer ban, Xavier would have joined Chelsea. Instead Kluivert lured him with sweet talk. I’ve read about the rumours Xavier wants a better perspective on playing time, but I don’t see why Chelsea is a better place for him to develop.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Zeefuik (22 - RB) from Groningen picks Hertha BSC over Southampton. Reported fee is somewhere around 6M. Ajax will receive 50% of it.

Decent back. I rate him more than Dumfries.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
If it wasn’t for their transfer ban, Xavier would have joined Chelsea. Instead Kluivert lured him with sweet talk. I’ve read about the rumours Xavier wants a better perspective on playing time, but I don’t see why Chelsea is a better place for him to develop.
Depending on the moves they make, there is a pretty clear path to playing time at Chelsea for him. An ideal spot for a quality CB prospect.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Depending on the moves they make, there is a pretty clear path to playing time at Chelsea for him. An ideal spot for a quality CB prospect.

With Umtiti, Tobido rumoured to leave, Pique nearing the twilight years of his career and with Barca’s faith in their youth, I am not so sure about it. Chelsea’s ban is lifted and immediately they become world’s leading spenders again.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
With Umtiti, Tobido rumoured to leave, Pique nearing the twilight years of his career and with Barca’s faith in their youth, I am not so sure about it. Chelsea’s ban is lifted and immediately they become world’s leading spenders again.
Our spending spree isn't going to be sustained past this point, it'll go back to where it was pre-ban, which was not among the very top, just below that tier. All the talk around the club has been that to upgrade the back 5, we'll have to start moving players out, so it won't be like our moves for Ziyech, Werner, and likely Havertz.

But yeah, I suppose Barca has a pretty clear path to time too.

Reactions: Blender and Ajacied

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
QPR rejected a 12 million pound bid for Eze from CP. They want at least 16 million. IMO that's a bargain and I hope Brighton go in on that.

Going to Crystal Palace would be a terrible idea for him. Doesn't MacAllister and Alzate play the same position for Brighton? Doesn't seem like an area of need for them or a place to start for Eze. If Villa sell Grealish that's the perfect place for him to go and step in right away. I also think he would be a good option for Leicester since they have Europe now and will play a lot of matches. He would be good cover for Maddison and get a lot of starts in Cup games and probably a fair share of PL ones if they rotate some.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Going to Crystal Palace would be a terrible idea for him. Doesn't MacAllister and Alzate play the same position for Brighton? Doesn't seem like an area of need for them or a place to start for Eze. If Villa sell Grealish that's the perfect place for him to go and step in right away. I also think he would be a good option for Leicester since they have Europe now and will play a lot of matches. He would be good cover for Maddison and get a lot of starts in Cup games and probably a fair share of PL ones if they rotate some.
You can add Utd to that list since they have no AM apart from Bruno.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
You can add Utd to that list since they have no AM apart from Bruno.

Eze isn't Man U quality yet, he may never be either. So that would be a bad move for him professionally but not financially. Utd have Pereira there as cover who probably won't be getting a lot of minutes with Fernandes now there. Eze should be going to a mid table club where he can play as much as possible and show he's premier league quality before trying to make the jump to a top 6 team.

Reactions: Cassano

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Zeefuik (22 - RB) from Groningen picks Hertha BSC over Southampton. Reported fee is somewhere around 6M. Ajax will receive 50% of it.

Decent back. I rate him more than Dumfries.
I actually agree. He stepped up this year and I think he moved ahead of Dumfries, though Dumfries himself had a pretty good season.

I think the Netherlands will do well between those two and Frimpong who I think has a higher ceiling than either of them.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
According to James Pearce, LFC monitoring Ben White and Lloyd Kelly. LFC tried to get Kelly last year, and White is a long term target. (Probably) Need to raise more £ though. Did not mention anything about Alissa Mandi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad