Transfer: Summer Transfer Window Rumors part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Monchu linked with Betis, La Real and Valencia. Barça would be looking for an option to buy the player back. Like I said the other day, I'd like to see him get a shot in preseason.
I thought they wanted to give him a chance and he’s highly rated. Lol barca

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton linked with a relegated winger - no name given yet. Getting my hopes up thinking it's either Buendia or Sarr.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Kicker claiming Sancho would rather join Liverpool but that they don’t have the money for him.

Supposedly 10m apart on Thiago but a deal is expected to happen.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
If that was true, I think you find a way to get it done. Even if that means you try and do installments, and maybe let one of the other two forwards go next season.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If that was true, I think you find a way to get it done. Even if that means you try and do installments, and maybe let one of the other two forwards go next season.
I don’t think so, but who knows what’s true. If I’m an elite forward I’d choose Liverpool but I doubt Liverpool are in the market for one atm, they’re happy with Mane/Salah/Firmino and I don’t think Sancho displaces them.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Club Brugge close to signing QPR winger Bright Osayi-Samuel for about €4.5m

Man City have signed 19-year old Burkina Faso right back Issa Kaboré from KV Mechelen. He only made his club debut a couple of months ago and has played just 5 games so far. He will stay at Mechelen for the upcoming season though.

Gent have signed Heidenheim duo Niklas Dorsch (22, midfielder) and Tim Kleindienst (24, striker)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't know the reliability of this report and we were supposed to be done with buying players this summer, but we absolutely need another option at LB/LWB.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Joël Veltman leaves Ajax for Brighton. Signs a 3 year deal. He had one year left on his contract. I figure Ajax cooperated and agreeing on a fee between 7-10M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad