Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread part 9: Sky Sports Deadline Day boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I have no idea why some people are so obsessed with this guy. He is the absolute worst finisher I have ever seen in my life.
He'd be better used as a wingback in a 3-4-3 system I think. He's not good enough with his finishing to be a winger or forward on a top club. His ability to progress the ball and beat defenders is world class though.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Traore in a 3-4-3 with a manager like Conte would be a beast IMO, but the benefit of a system/manager like that is you can get away with a wing-back like Moses instead and save a ton of money to use elsewhere. Traore at a high price is just silly.

Reactions: Peen

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Traore, Aouar and Sarr?

I think Traore is crap value at 40m, but would take that window.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.

"Even without ceding Kylian Mbappé to Real Madrid, PSG shouldn't be worried about financial fair play. Thanks to accounting arguments, but also political ones."

I'd love to hear what those "accounting arguments" are, but at least everyone is starting to call a spade a spade.

Reactions: JeffreyLFC

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
If Paratici wanted Traore for 50m at Juventus and Nuno wants him at Spurs then.....

Not exactly a huge fan, but I have been wrong before.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Would be good for people to comment on articles they are reading :laugh:
The "political reasons" are that UEFA doesn't want to alienate its main Superleague opponent and that they new Salary Cap to replace the FFP will be good for them.
They also explain the FFP changes because of the pandemic, which would allow PSG to have some massive unbalance (and not just PSG BTW).

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Would be good for people to comment on articles they are reading :laugh:
The "political reasons" are that UEFA doesn't want to alienate its main Superleague opponent and that they new Salary Cap to replace the FFP will be good for them.
They also explain the FFP changes because of the pandemic, which would allow PSG to have some massive unbalance (and not just PSG BTW).

Would be good for people to not deduce why people "laugh" at "political reasons". It was PRETTY obvious it was Super League related and it is what is laughable. All of this is a charade between ultrarich people. Football comes a distant... fourth, maybe.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Would be good for people to not deduce why people "laugh" at "political reasons". It was PRETTY obvious it was Super League related and it is what is laughable. All of this is a charade between ultrarich people. Football comes a distant... fourth, maybe.
The "political reasons" is change the FFP for a salary cap.
As for the crap that PSG doesn't abide by the rules everyone does, everything is in the article.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Sounds like Zouma to West Ham is falling through since personal terms are not met. I'll laugh if that's the reason they don't get Kounde.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
The "political reasons" is change the FFP for a salary cap.
As for the crap that PSG doesn't abide by the rules everyone does, everything is in the article.
Forgot the other part that you mentioned 30 seconds ago (and that the new salary cap rules are a gift to PSG anyway).

Sounds a lot like an allowance very much not for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad