Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 8 - Things Are Getting Messi

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Is he a starter going forward?
He's certainly played well enough to look like one in these two games, apparently had a strong preseason. Hard to tell how consistent someone will be over time though, and that's really important.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Stuttgart managed to sign Enzo Millot for a whopping 1.5M from Monaco.
Amazing signing for them at this price.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
It sounds, based from Robbie's video that Odegaard deal will be completed for 40-ish million and will be joining the club. Dislike the move, like the White transfer there are way better players available and potentially for cheaper amount.

Arsenal also going in for Freddie Woodman as the back up goalkeeper.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Lol 40 million for that. Jesus Christ. He looked so far out of his depth many times last season. Against Liverpool he played like a non leaguer.

Reactions: robertmac43

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Lol 40 million for that. Jesus Christ. He looked so far out of his depth many times last season. Against Liverpool he played like a non leaguer.
He plays WAY too slow for a creative #10, but if you consider how brutally sluggish the entire team looks under Arteta's tactics this is the first move that honestly makes sense for his gameplan...

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
40m at this point is a joke for Ødegaard.

He has 10-20 games or something where he has actually lived up to his hype. He could very well be a 40m player, but you aren't paying that for someone who might not even get a squad number in Madrid - for good reasons.

Don't understand why he wants to go back to the mess that is Arsenal either - who already got a young talented player in that position.

I would take him at Spurs, but not at 40m. Closer to 10m would be more like it. 15-20 at a stretch.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
He plays WAY too slow for a creative #10, but if you consider how brutally sluggish the entire team looks under Arteta's tactics this is the first move that honestly makes sense for his gameplan...

I refuse to believe the story until it actually happens, hence not commenting until now. I just can’t believe it.

It could wind up being a good deal so I’m not saying that it won’t. It is just so unlikely as to not be worth the risk at all.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I always wondered when Dumfries would make the move to a bigger league. I like that price for him; only wish Arsenal brought in a new RB that was cheap and could play over Bellerin and Chambers.

On the Kane side of things, my guess is we hear some more rumours this week following the game against City.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I always wondered when Dumfries would make the move to a bigger league. I like that price for him; only wish Arsenal brought in a new RB that was cheap and could play over Bellerin and Chambers.
Playing Dumfries at RB is suicide defensively. He's RWB or bust.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00