Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I think the Bundesliga doesn’t get enough credit for the young talent it produces
Bringing young talent through is definitely a strength of the league...even if that's as much a function of necessity as strategy, since the BuLi has just never had the kind of money that England now does or Serie A did when I was growing up.

...luckily, with the early-2000s age groups doing so much better than the late 90s age groups have, a good chunk of that young talent is german again. Here's to hoping they don't stagnate in their early 20s, like so many of the 96ers did :crossfing:crossfing:crossfing

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tanner Tessmann is joining newly promoted Serie A side Venezia from FC Dallas. It’s been reported by reliable sources that cover FC Dallas and American soccer. Tessmann is a talented 19 year old midfielder, but he’s still learning to unlock his potential.

Reactions: robertmac43

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
We’ll see. Still think he goes to PSG

Rennes' president said Cama could go for 100M a month ago.
I'm sure he was not believing it himself, but 30M seems like a weird figure to ask for now.
More like what United is planning to offer, not what Rennes is asking for.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Laporta is saying lots of things about the Superleague though. And all are very much similar to Peres'.

Anyway, Longoria (OM) has signed 8 players including 7 starters for less than 35M.
The 4 loaners have all great potential and 2 of them have low buying options.

Once again you can act smartly within a tight budget.
Under, Saliba, Guendouzi, Gerson, Balerdi, De la Fuente, Peres and López.
He hasn't sold anyone yet.

Mandanda
Balerdi - Saliba - Caleta Car
Under - Gerson - Kamara - Guendouzi - Boga
Payet - Benedetto

Possible starting lineup if they get boga? Maybe Longoria will try to get Milik back. He is better than Benedetto.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
United finally realised they’re one the biggest/richest clubs globally & can just rock up and buy whoever they want. Woodward had them shopping at Swansea and Valencia why couldn’t he stay. Arsenal need to come to the same realisation.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Rennes' president said Cama could go for 100M a month ago.
I'm sure he was not believing it himself, but 30M seems like a weird figure to ask for now.

More like what United is planning to offer, not what Rennes is asking for.

The fact that he has one year left on his contract kind of limits what they can get. 30 million euros it definitely won't be though.

Last edited:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
If there is a bidding war then contract length becomes less important of course.

Would Camavinga fit into this category where people are certain he will be a superstar? Obviously I know some on here do regularly watch the French league, but it seems like "everyone" are in agreement here on a player I guess most haven't really seen play much?

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
If that's the price PSG should be all over it. Actually, it doesn't matter the price. Why PSG has not signed him yet?

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Mandanda
Balerdi - Saliba - Caleta Car
Under - Gerson - Kamara - Guendouzi - Boga
Payet - Benedetto

Possible starting lineup if they get boga? Maybe Longoria will try to get Milik back. He is better than Benedetto.

Neither Under nor Boga can play those positions. It'd be suicide to try, they're players who never defend.

If Camavinga leaves for 30 mil, someone at Rennes is getting fired.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
If that's the price PSG should be all over it. Actually, it doesn't matter the price. Why PSG has not signed him yet?
Yes, if manchester united get him at that price, it's basically the steal of the summer. No way more teams cannot outbid that.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
30 million for Camavinga is an absolute steal. Everyone should be trying to get in on that.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Probably because they're going to sign either him or Pogba and are looking at the amounts.
I think they should sign both tbh.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Longari was at Sassuolo and met Boga and the club representatives.
Boga is eager to come to OM, but Sassuolo is asking for 25M.

Worth noting that OM will probably sell Kamara, who's in the last year of his contract. After some contact with City, no news on the horizon. Milan is supposed to be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad