Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 2: Håland leaving. Some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Bombshell from The Guardian...

- Hector Bellerin*
- Bernd Leno*
- Granit Xhaka*
- David Luiz*
- Lucas Torreira*
- Alexandre Lacazette
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles
- Reiss Nelson
- Joe Willock
- Matteo Guendouzi

Are all rumoured to leave in the next window, the asterisk are players who do not want to renew their deals and all have a good chance of being sold this summer. The rest are also likely, but nothing concrete as of now, though the strongest on that list is Lacazette who's contract expires I believe next summer and Guendouzi who was pretty much forced out of the club.
The only one I'd really be disappointed by is Guendouzi. I'll miss Bellerin, but I think it's his time.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Kun’s move is imminent and might be made official after the final. Delay’s move hinges on Koeman staying.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
rumors he wanted this fellow on call 24/7 were also denied.

7c57fe7ec90ca5819edf1d793634e997.jpg

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Well this came out of nowhere. He has or is just signing an extension. Now looks like he’s heading to atleti. Simeone won’t stop until all young argentinian forwards are ruined by him. Good move tho

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Wonder what that means for Joao Felix who has been underwhelming
My thoughts exactly they could roll with them two up front as suarez fades but I wouldn’t be surprised if they off load felix. Which isn’t surprising at all. Simeone can’t develop offence talent

Reactions: gary69

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I would absolutely do that. Not as high on Felix atm as I was before he joined Atleti, but would take that deal. The money the club would save on wages would be huge.
Someone effect although I will say this felix has a label on him right now. And it isn’t good. Sometimes I get pastore vibes.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I always thought the Felix hype was a little out of control personally. Now granted he's struggling far more than I expected him to. He seems a prime candidate to breakout after a change of scenery.

mmk786

Mar 3, 2004
Felix to Atletico was a weird move. Not surprised that things are where they are now.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I don't think the ringer is the bastion of good writing on soccer, but, just in March they had a write up of Felix and Atletico. It was more on his move to the darkside, and his potential still to come, but was he that bad?

Or is it somewhat of a how they play thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad