Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Luca de La Torre signing with Celta Vigo. His team in the Eredivisie got relegated. He has a chance to make the US World Cup team. Very La Masia style of central midfielder.

I like seeing one of our kids go to a team in a league I watch, a team that won't get relegated, but most importantly a team I don't hate in that league. Celta usually carries a small squad too so he should play. Tbh I hate when our kids stay in Germany or the Netherlands because most of the games are too early for someone on the west coast to watch.

Unfortunately by the same token Busio is going to be stuck with his mistake in disregarding the relegation part of the equation.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
The Muriqi deal from Lazio to Club Brugge is off, so I think we dodged a bullet here. He had a terrible physical today and apparantly would need 2 months to get in game shape.
Brugge made a final offer to loan instead of buy but Lazio refused so Muriqi is returning to Italy as we speak.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Newcastle and Forest after Virginius, which is very smart.

Meanwhile Leo Dubois wants to leave Lyon.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Its united coming to them lol... not the other way around.
Kind of funny all the noise that Chelsea and United were going to do things differently this summer; but instead are doing the same stuff they’ve done the last decade.

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
I like seeing one of our kids go to a team in a league I watch, a team that won't get relegated, but most importantly a team I don't hate in that league. Celta usually carries a small squad too so he should play. Tbh I hate when our kids stay in Germany or the Netherlands because most of the games are too early for someone on the west coast to watch.

Unfortunately by the same token Busio is going to be stuck with his mistake in disregarding the relegation part of the equation.

I thought he had a relegation out clause? Or they just not finding suitors?

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium

Another one to Belgium… I like it. @Savi thoights

He was linked to both Anderlecht and Club Brugge last year but I don't know what happened, if he was too expensive or didnt want to come to Belgium or whatever. After the winter mercato I didn't see any further mentions of him.

Argies usually don't come to Belgium either way, there have been very little succesful in the past. Only Anderlecht really with Frutos, Biglia, Matias Suarez,..

I did read a report today that Club Brugge was considering Boca striker Luis Vazquez if the Muriqi signing would collapse (which it did)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad