Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Lenglet should join Spurs before they fly to South Korea on saturday. Spence is an uncertainty, Middlesbrough are moving the goalposts by all accounts.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
And yet he still doesn’t wanna go to united loool
If Barcelona were to give him the 17M he was owed I'm sure he would leave. He hasn't even discussed terms with United yet so if he saw their offer for him and working with Ten Hag again he would consider. I just think he wants his owed money before leaving because he knows he won't get it if he does leave early.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I'm gonna laugh if he goes to a new team and winds up like Arthur and then everyone wonders why they wasted so much time on this discussion.

Reactions: luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
If Barcelona were to give him the 17M he was owed I'm sure he would leave. He hasn't even discussed terms with United yet so if he saw their offer for him and working with Ten Hag again he would consider. I just think he wants his owed money before leaving because he knows he won't get it if he does leave early.
And yet we have reports of the opposite. Maybe he doesn’t like rain , fish and chips?

Fulham

Jan 6, 2015
Manor Solomon from Shaktar to Fulham. Was linked with much bigger clubs, most complicated transfer of the window easily. His club outside of being in a war zone, is in an area 100% controlled by Russia and likely to remain so for the foreseeable future. This complicated the transfer, as the rules for these players is murky and changing.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Luca de La Torre signing with Celta Vigo. His team in the Eredivisie got relegated. He has a chance to make the US World Cup team. Very La Masia style of central midfielder.

Reactions: JPBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad