Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Well Denayer isn't seduced to play for Torino with half the salary proposal Lyon offered and now he's considering an offer from Saudi Arabia.

Can't believe how greedy this guy was.
Denayed

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Terrible character too. Whe he didn't get enough money in his Lyon proposals he faked injuries and threw a tantrum. He was convinced (or his agent/family convinced him) every big club would line-up for him.
None did, especially after his act this year.

Too bad because he's still quality and two years ago he was among the best L1 CBs.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
His release clause was £17.5M for those interested. Seems good value for what he showed last season on a relegation team.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Cornet had a pretty good season playing for a club where attacking goes to die.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Fabian Ruiz to PSG almost done.
Ruiz, Verratti, Vitinha and Renato. With Zaire Emery behind. I love this midfield with technique, passing and character.

Reactions: Eye of Ra and Peen

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Forest has made an offer for Aouar, but rejected because it's too low. Aouar isn't against joining them.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Can't see them getting both tbh
Very obvious the same teams are dealing with each other because there are only like a half dozen teams that half money. That’s why you have City selling to the London teams, Barca doing what Barca are doing, and a lot of shrinking squad sizes. It’s a bit interesting.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Is rather keep Auba (depending on price) and let go of Depay. From all accounts Auba makes peanuts

I think Aubameyang's wages go up this season, but still within the wage structure. I'd rather keep Aubameyang over Depay, but we'll see what happens. I think Depay will be the one to leave.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad