Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 8: Messi stays, grudgingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Bertrand Traore sold by Lyon to Aston Villa for 20M€.
Fantastic selling by Lyon.

I wonder what this'll do for the rumor that Villa were about to sign Milot Rashica. He had even stopped training at Bremen because he was supposed to be leaving immediately.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Any update on Thiago saga? I read that he started training with Bayern again.
There hasn’t been a real update on this in month(s).

the update is Wijnaldum looks like he is going to stay one more year either way. Who knows if related or not at this stage.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Arsenal are heavily linked with David Raya, but Brentford doesn't want to sell. However, Raya wants to put in a transfer request to force a move to the Guuners is what I've read.
Apparently our GK coach, Inaki Cana, wanted Runnarson at Brentford. I trust his judgement considering how he helped Martinez and Leno.

Price I've been reading is less than €2m, which means more money for Auoar/Edouard.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Some whispers that Wolverhampton are after Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Would rather sell him than the alternatives (Wijnaldum, Brewster, etc) to fund a Thiago move by a wide margin. Keita and Jones make him kind of redundant.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Some whispers that Wolverhampton are after Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Would rather sell him than the alternatives (Wijnaldum, Brewster, etc) to fund a Thiago move by a wide margin. Keita and Jones make him kind of redundant.
Not sure why any teams are after him with his injury history.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Klopp likes him, the club would probably want 40m, and he is currently carrying a knock. So I doubt it.
He likes him but he is a bit redundant. If they need funds and have to sacrifice someone I’d prefer it was him.

Klopp doesn’t like playing Keita and Chamberlain together, Jones can fill that spot and that might be enough for Thiago too. Tough but correct decision

Last edited:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Under Emery, he was the team’s biggest offensive creator. The offense ran though him making cutback runs for the two elite strikers in the 18-19 season. He is rather poor defensively and on huge wages since he was signed on a free coming off of a Bundesliga team of the year appearance.

He has no place with Tierney and AMN emergence at his position.

Hammers also interested in Chelsea’s. Emerson.

Last edited:

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Rumour out of Italy that Torreira might be on the move to Torino for a fee around €24M.

If so, let’s hope the money made between him and Martinez will go towards Aouar. We desperately need someone to feed Lacazette, Willian, Pepe and Aubameyang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad