Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 8: Messi stays, grudgingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That's not really fair.
Mendy is a guy that started from scratch, became an L1 player very late and has progressed every year.
I'm not sure how he will react to games under more pressure and I've made my doubts clear on this earlier this week, but he's still a quality goalie.

Can he take the next step? It's hard to say. But all who doubted him so far have seen him go from every level up thanks to hard work.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
Was throwing a banter at Chelsea fans. U could make a video of errots of any GK

I hope he do well....hes quite a presence and I likd him.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
A top US youth source says that Ulysses Llanez to Heerenveen is complete and waiting for an official announcement.

It’ll supposedly be a loan, but I suspect it has a buying clause. Wolfsburg coach didn’t want to use him because of his age. Llanez wants to play right now, and thinks he’s good enough. Wolfsburg is not known for their record with young players. Notably they didn’t use Osimhen, and then he left.

Reactions: Ajacied

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Wish him nothing but the best. He was one of the lone bright spots on a shitty season.

samabam

May 3, 2006
Munich
There are some rumours Freiburg is working hard to get Santamaria from Angers, even offering sums of money that were previously unheard of.

@Evilo do you have insights for this player? Could be help to fill the centra midfield? Merci beaucoup

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes Santamaria had a great season last year, as a late bloomer at DM.
One of the best DM in L1.
He was about to sign with Villareal but at the last minute it failed, I don't know why.
Freiburg has been after him for a while now, but the transfer still hasn't been done.
Some people think he should target higher so maybe he's waiting for a better team.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
@Evilo what are your thoughts on the reports that are coming out on Camavinga basically being all but guaranteed Real Madrid player next summer?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Villa has offered 17M for Bertrand Traore.
For some dumb reason, Lyon has rejected, saying they want 20 to 25M.
17M is a steal. They should take it to the bank immediately.
Fulham is also interested.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
@Evilo what are your thoughts that are coming out on Camavinga basically being all but guaranteed Real Madrid player next summer?
That they're far from reality.
Camavinga is interested by Real, and Real is interested by Camavinga.
But PSG apparently has made him their #1 priority.
Real is still favourites to get him, but I think a PSG transfer is also very possible.

samabam

May 3, 2006
Munich
Yes Santamaria had a great season last year, as a late bloomer at DM.
One of the best DM in L1.
He was about to sign with Villareal but at the last minute it failed, I don't know why.
Freiburg has been after him for a while now, but the transfer still hasn't been done.
Some people think he should target higher so maybe he's waiting for a better team.

Thank you for your insight.
There are some sources that say that the player is pretty far along with Freiburg and the holdup is Angers with the transfer fee, but if he is one of the best DM in Ligue 1, maybe he is made for higher things than Freiburg. But a great DM would be very enticing for me as a Freiburg fan.

edit: here is the most recent source, my french is very rusty, but I get the gist of it:
Baptiste Santamaria (25 ans) bénéficie d'un bon de sortie de la part d'Angers où il est arrivé en provenance de Tours en 2016 contre 800 000 €. Courtisé par Fribourg depuis un moment, le milieu de terrain s'est rapproché du dernier 8e de Bundesliga ces dernières heures.

La chaîne Téléfoot affirme qu'un accord est en passe d'être trouvé avec le SCO pour le transfert du joueur. Les négociations devraient aboutir d'ici la fin du week-end. On parle d'une transaction estimée à 15 M€ environ. De quoi remplir les caisses du club angevin mais en y perdant l'un de ses meilleurs éléments.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah Villareat didn't want to meet the 15M price tage, which was agreed between the club and the player.
If Freiburg pays, he could indeed leave.

Yes, no question he was among the best DM last year. But he's still already 25. Remains to be seen how he fares this year.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Dijon's Mounir Chouiar, wanted by several top 5 league clubs is not playing tonight.
The asking price is 15-20M.

EDIT : Likely one of Wolves, Arsenal or Leeds.

Reactions: Cassano

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Oh and a guy whose agent wants him transfered all the time. It would be his 3rd team in 3 seasons.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Any update on Thiago saga? I read that he started training with Bayern again.

Nope, no update. May sign on a free at Liverpool next year if he doesn't leave this season. Bayern has also not replaced him yet either which I think would be the first domino.

Reactions: Cassano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad