Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 8: Messi stays, grudgingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
It actually wasn't but now that you mentioned it, that makes it even better!
tenor.gif

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Edouard has been a long time Lyon target and with the money they'll cash in, they will try to get him.
But now that they're out of Europe, it remains to be seen if Edouard doesn't have a better proposal.
No idea if it's interesting to go to Arsenal though, since they had a logjam with Laca and Auba.
Signing Edouard makes no sense if they deal Laca either for Arsenal.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I forgot to add in my other post that he'll cost more like 30-40m. Somewhere in between. Any club that would sell a player like that for 25m lost their f***ing mind.
Scottish league record was Tierney at 25m last year. I can’t see much higher than that in Covid market.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Edouard has been a long time Lyon target and with the money they'll cash in, they will try to get him.
But now that they're out of Europe, it remains to be seen if Edouard doesn't have a better proposal.
No idea if it's interesting to go to Arsenal though, since they had a logjam with Laca and Auba.
Signing Edouard makes no sense if they deal Laca either for Arsenal.
I think Arteta sees Aubameyang as a Left winger.

Lacazette will be sold to Atleti/Juve. Martinelli is out til January so they need another senior striker. It is only Auba and Nketiah for now.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

Lacazette will be sold to Atleti/Juve. Martinelli is out til January so they need another senior striker. It is only Auba and Nketiah for now.

Moving Lacazette and getting Edouard is a pretty nice piece of business for Arsenal I think. They probably net a profit there.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

It doesn't make no sense to sell Laca and buy Edouard.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Moving Lacazette and getting Edouard is a pretty nice piece of business for Arsenal I think. They probably net a profit there.
I would agree, but you might not want to break team chemistry though. Aubameyang and Lacazette - at least in the public light - seem to be very good friends, but Edouard looks like a smart upgrade on Laca so we'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad