Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 7: What a Messi in Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Apparently Madrid is gonna target Monaco player Badiashile next year. I don’t know how good he is, but seems like any good French player, Madrid is being linked to. I wonder why....

at this point anyone @Evilo talks about, will be linked to Madrid for the next year

Another player I drafted. I think he looks pretty good, but pretty raw. Definitely worth a punt if the price is right. Not the best young French CB, but that doesn't mean you're not good considering the others at his age. He's also left-footed if I recall correctly.

Man What happened to that kid. Looked very promising at one point.

@robertmac43 can tell you as I think he's been at Brighton a few seasons. I think he's a decent attacking RB for a mid to lower level La Liga side.

Meh, Badiashile is like a winger version of Batshuayi. He's fast, that's pretty much it.

Or he's a CB.

He was arrested for not getting him to Barca? That's the biggest reach I've ever heard.

He was charged with forgery, I would think that he was caught by his clients forging their names on financial documents.

:help:

KDB's agent being arrested is due to financial stuff. Has nothing to do with either City or Barça or whatever.
Rumours say it's going to back to when KDB was at Wolfsburg.

:facepalm:

I mean, that was pretty clear sarcasm, right?

:teach2:

Given the poster, I’d say it’s about 50/50

Yeah, you should talk.

Not sure who this guy is but he saying what I wanna hear so, I’m posting it.

A couple of more reliable sources tweeting it too. Oh happy days. Wishing for 10 million.

Not my 10 million but he’s right the wages are gone he was making more than pique wtf. Vidal, Rafinha and umiti should be the minimum this window to get the boot.

speaking of which Barca should insist on him if Messi leaves.

Yeah, he should be done with his medical. He was on a higher wage than Pique and well higher than Alba and Ter Stegen. More than 3x what Arthur was making.

I'd agree with you, but they wouldn't send Foden our way and I doubt he'd leave.

It'd be nice to get something, but dumping his salary is fine too.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Man What happened to that kid. Looked very promising at one point.

@robertmac43 can tell you as I think he's been at Brighton a few seasons. I think he's a decent attacking RB for a mid to lower level La Liga side.

He has been solid for Brighton but nothing special. Came in as a Bruno replacement ended up splitting time with him the first year. After the restart Montoya got showed up by Lamptey and my guess is he will continue to be a second option for Potter when the new season starts.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
The Liga three years aog had the 3 best players in the world (Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar). In a few weeks, they'll have none and the other member of the best 4 (Mbappe) still hasn't joined.

Tough time for fascist Tebas. :handclap:

Neymar and Mbappe are not top-4 players. Mbappe has potential to be the best in the world but he's in the top-10 currently.
Neymar's stock has drastically dropped over the past few seasons.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Are they bringing Ceballos back instead of signing Aouar, or is that still on the table for them?

d0SKyJA.png

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Don’t know why you’re comparing players in entirely different leagues
Yeah it’s a bit tough to compare especially when considering the circumstances of the teams. Ajax are powerhouses in Eredivisie while Arsenal are mid table.

Are they bringing Ceballos back instead of signing Aouar, or is that still on the table for them?

d0SKyJA.png
hopefully both. Was impressed with Ceballos’ defensive ability since the restart and squad needs rotation players as well.

Fabrizio said Aouar wants PL move first and foremost and every other team are signing pieces so I believe they are in decent position to add him if they sell the right players.

Reactions: Gecklund

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
@les Habs i disagree I think if city are serious about Lio and a CL barca might be able to pry him away. Judging by their last choke job they just may be desperate enough.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah it’s a bit tough to compare especially when considering the circumstances of the teams. Ajax are powerhouses in Eredivisie while Arsenal are mid table.

hopefully both. Was impressed with Ceballos’ defensive ability since the restart and squad needs rotation players as well.

Fabrizio said Aouar wants PL move first and foremost and every other team are signing pieces so I believe they are in decent position to add him if they sell the right players.
Fabrizio isn't a reliable Lyon source :sarcasm:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

These teams probably only see Bellerin’s matches vs Chelsea. I can’t comprehend why they’d make him their number 1 target.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Fabrizio isn't a reliable Lyon source :sarcasm:
You posted an Italian source that isn't considered reliable to begin with, with speculation/rumor that has not been picked up by any of the reliable Inter or Chelsea reporters or anyone who is reliable at all, and declared it as a fact while refusing to back down. Gazzetta dello Sport is considered as reliable as the Daily Mail...

This and the club specific lists (the Manchester United and Chelsea ones have been posted before) really need to go at the front of every thread, and people need to read them: transfer_reliability_guide - soccer

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
If we can't bring in a decent keeper from abroad (say, Mendy or Maignan), I truly just want the club to toss 10m to Watford and roll with Ben Foster for a a year.

Would've far rathered Conor Gallagher go to a more attacking side than Crystal Palace. He's a real quality prospect, I'm pretty high on him.

These teams probably only see Bellerin’s matches vs Chelsea. I can’t comprehend why they’d make him their number 1 target.

He's always so good against us ugh, I'd be happy to see the back of him. Admittedly, I remain surprised that he didn't get the armband when they took it from Xhaka.

Reactions: Cassano and Blender

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
If we can't bring in a decent keeper from abroad (say, Mendy or Maignan), I truly just want the club to toss 10m to Watford and roll with Ben Foster for a a year.

Would've far rathered Conor Gallagher go to a more attacking side than Crystal Palace. He's a real quality prospect, I'm pretty high on him.

He's always so good against us ugh, I'd be happy to see the back of him. Admittedly, I remain surprised that he didn't get the armband when they took it from Xhaka.

If Palace holds onto Zaha, along with Eze and if they bring back Sorloth while using him properly instead of that bum Bentenke they'll be scoring a lot more.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

If it's true that Arsenal has Emiliano Martinez out for transfer I really don't see why they wouldn't overpay for him. He looks better than Leno (small sample size, but still).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig