Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 7: What a Messi in Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
They will do whatever it takes to keep Messi, so I'm not surprised. Even Barto doesn't want power that badly.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
The only drama left is whether Messi is fine with Barto out or if he will also demand Koemans head as well.
Would that be the shortest tenure in the history of a club like Barca?

Also how much GM Messi will pay Suarez on his new deal will also be quite interesting...

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
It's too bad Ozil didn't take a pay cut or Arsenal might be able to afford Messi is what I'm hearing.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
No player is bigger than the club. If he wants out, he'll be let go. Signs with Paris or City and gets a pay raise.
Some funny wars going on on various social media platforms between supposed Catalans and fans from elsewhere on this very subject.

Edit- lol

45B3F968-D33D-4B7F-BA7F-8C58191191D8.jpeg

Reactions: Adele Dazeem

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
How similar is Catalan to Spanish? I never even thought about it until today reading all this Messi news. I think I understand most of this stuff, but then there are some words and phrases I don’t.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Some funny wars going on on various social media platforms between supposed Catalans and fans from elsewhere on this very subject.

Look Messi is one of the best players in history, but he's in the twilight of his career. I'm not saying Barto has done a good job, he hasn't. That being said when a player publicly says he wants to leave then you don't give in to whatever situation they are trying to create. They're players. Their roles are to perform on the pitch, not making the decisions.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Look Messi is one of the best players in history, but he's in the twilight of his career. I'm not saying Barto has done a good job, he hasn't. That being said when a player publicly says he wants to leave then you don't give in to whatever situation they are trying to create. They're players. Their roles are to perform on the pitch, not making the decisions.
LOOL yeah buddy that's daintily not how things should operate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->